Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

This card display is going to look shite if you don’t fill the stand.
Bear in mind there will also be a few hundred still queuing outside.

Kind of how I'm imaging it sadly. It's not like we're going to fill the stand the way things are right now.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Nothing wrong with football alone. I have did it a few times this season.

That said... If I see you alone I am going to fucking leather you.

But then, that also said, if I see you in a group I will fucking leather them too.

Aye maybe give it a miss

Due to unexpected funds I've made a last minute call and am now en route on the train having just left Dundee. Will be arriving in your slum filled town circa 13.24. Will batter the mayor of Falkirk, the town crier, Kevin McAllister, Russell Latapy, Alex Totten and Alex Smith, before disposing of the entire Fear. Will then have a couple of pints in BTW before going along to the ground where I will block the toilets, smash some windows and kick the stand to dust.

13 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

^^^actual footage of DA’s rampage in the helix park after the last game.

It all started from a spelling mistake in the program.

Lucky for them there wasn't a superfluous apostrophe. Then I might have been really upset.

2 hours ago, wee_bairn said:

Hopefully he is as he is pivotal to how we are set up to play at the moment.

Not overly confident today, quite a few of the players must know they're heading for the exit in January so why bust a gut or risk getting injured for us? Could end up being a spanking.  

:lol:

1 hour ago, All-Star-Par said:

Exactly. We should NEVER need gimmicks to help to create an atmosphere in what is essentially our Boxing Day/New Year derby away from home. Whatever happened to having a skinful and hurling abuse at this lot for ninety minutes?! Even this thread is all nicey nicey. INTO THEM! 

I agree with this but I think the sad truth is that many of our fans do need it.

I for one will be screaming the most vile abuse and offering fans in the main stand outside for a fight.

45 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just think it’s funny considering how I could batter each and everyone of you x

That's cute. I remember my first beer.

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

Woke up utterly buzzing for this.

Likewise I’m feart our team shit the bed today knowing the majority of them are away.

I will take a draw x

The majority that start won't be away though.

I would imagine that Mitchell, Kidd, Robson, Muirhead, McGhee and Petra (if fit) will be kept as well as Rudden if we're allowed to keep him. It's only really Harrison and Brough that are in a position to need to show that they're worth keeping IMO. Perm any two of Bauben, Sammut and Irving for the remaining two places; of those I think Sammut would try his best so it's the other two that worry me from that point of view.

11 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

More likely to give himself an aneurysm then dropkick the falkirk mascot on his way off after getting the red card. 

I would love to see that.

Who ever is the Falkirk mascot? The Three Stand Triceratops?

id take a point again, repeating my mode since August

The centre of our midfield is a car crash, Bauben who hasnt gave a shit for the last two games, leaves possibly Kidd, Irving and Sammut as the natural options and neither are the requirement for todays game especially.

I wouldnt be surprised to see some some sort two sitting mids with Muirhead being one of them or McGhee, Id favour Sammut as the other as its his natural position and I feel has more about him than a 30% interested Bauben.

Its not gonna be pretty but thankful our team will have a different blend of player come next game

id take a point again, repeating my mode since August
The centre of our midfield is a car crash, Bauben who hasnt gave a shit for the last two games, leaves possibly Kidd, Irving and Sammut as the natural options and neither are the requirement for todays game especially.
I wouldnt be surprised to see some some sort two sitting mids with Muirhead being one of them or McGhee, Id favour Sammut as the other as its his natural position and I feel has more about him than a 30% interested Bauben.
Its not gonna be pretty but thankful our team will have a different blend of player come next game

I’ve a feeling this ‘couldn’t give a shit’ attitude would be less of an issue today. Anyone who was at the last game between the sides could see how much it meant to the Falkirk players.
I have a feeling, even though it may be the last game for some, the extra atmosphere, even if not the best, would motivate them.

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I’ve a feeling this ‘couldn’t give a shit’ attitude would be less of an issue today. Anyone who was at the last game between the sides could see how much it meant to the Falkirk players.
I have a feeling, even though it may be the last game for some, the extra atmosphere, even if not the best, would motivate them.

Aye, I agree. TBH I think that only Haber, Bauben and Irving (and Lewis in 1 game when he came on as a sub) have looked like they can't be bothered at times and I feel that some of that is down to the laid back way that they play. Whether down to their attitude or style though, none of them are what we need right now.

Archived