Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Queen of the South a couple of weeks ago is somehow the only away game that we’ve failed to score in this season. Given we’ve failed to score in 6 of our 9 home games, that’s mental.

Still expect a 0-0 or narrow Falkirk win though, just can’t see where a goal’s going to come from, unless Johnston changes the tactics drastically (which he won’t).

You also were recently  cuffed 2-0 by Gary Caldwell’s Thistle. His first win and first shutout with him in charge. I’m not surprised you have erased that one from your memory banks...

Wish I was going now! But don't have anyone to go with and don't fancy going alone.

Nothing wrong with football alone. I have did it a few times this season.

That said... If I see you alone I am going to fucking leather you.

But then, that also said, if I see you in a group I will fucking leather them too.

Aye maybe give it a miss

38 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Nothing wrong with football alone. I have did it a few times this season.

That said... If I see you alone I am going to fucking leather you.

But then, that also said, if I see you in a group I will fucking leather them too.

Aye maybe give it a miss

^^^actual footage of DA’s rampage in the helix park after the last game.

It all started from a spelling mistake in the program.

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Some fan has arranged a card display for the game. I cringed just typing that tbh. 

Agreed. Hate shite like that.  It's like goal music, drums and these fuckin clapper things the Fulham fans have.  What next a Mexican fuckin wave. 

following this one from sunny Spain so hope the Twitter feed and BBC feed are regularly refreshed. come on Conor park!

could go either way today. our home form is scarily bad but perhaps we are due a break? motivation of our players could be key prior to impending clear out...might be good fighting for lives or bad demotivated at possibly leaving

following this one from sunny Spain so hope the Twitter feed and BBC feed are regularly refreshed. come on Conor park!

could go either way today. our home form is scarily bad but perhaps we are due a break? motivation of our players could be key prior to impending clear out...might be good fighting for lives or bad demotivated at possibly leaving

I am fully prepared for a humping and to be totally seething about the performance. Hopefully though, that will be the last of it.

Its not confidence inspiring to be going to a game on the 29th knowing whats coming on the 1st.

Dunfermline could do Ray a favour and turn his team over so he gets a bigger wedge for January. I've decided to go not sure why though, decent from Falkirk letting the kids go free even in the away end!

Archived