Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

3 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

3-0 Falkirk, AJ sacked and Joseph Cardle becomes the Pars' new player/coach.

In all honesty I'm really struggling to care about this encounter on Saturday. Will probably head along but the least excited I've probably ever been about a Falkirk game.

Waste your money elsewhere Get yourself round the sales instead

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think this thread is suffering from a similar level of lethargy that we all feel about our respective clubs at the moment.
I’ll be there on Saturday but in truth I cannot remember a time that I was less bothered whether we win or not.
The heart of the club was ripped out last year and the board appear to be on a mission to alienate the supporters with some of their statements and actions. The only ray of hope appears to be the potential shareholders scheme but the issue just now is you really don’t feel motivated to invest anymore....
Yours sincerely, Scrooge.

I'm not bothering to go on Saturday. Went to the Ayr home game. Led to believe we should be happy with that 0-0. Well, I wasn't. It was pish boring. It was my first game since QOS on October. Waste of money getting my season ticket. Can't be arsed going to games. The front players have no understanding between each other. Just lacks ideas and invention, which I blame the management for. I just want  AJ to go. Time is up.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm not bothering to go on Saturday. Went to the Ayr home game. Led to believe we should be happy with that 0-0. Well, I wasn't. It was pish boring. It was my first game since QOS on October. Waste of money getting my season ticket. Can't be arsed going to games. The front players have no understanding between each other. Just lacks ideas and invention, which I blame the management for. I just want  AJ to go. Time is up.

Typical yo yo fifer fan. Can't be ersed when going gets tough. One creditors flag free now.

3 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Yup, it's total apathy from me. We've taken two points from the last three games, not scored a single goal and I've seen people say we're improving? Utter pish.

Last 10 games: W 2 D 3 L 5 (we also failed to score in six* of those games)

AJ should have been gone months ago but instead he'll be given more budget to spend on players we'll all have forgotten played for the club in five years time.

*technically seven, since the consolation at Ross County was an own goal

1 minute ago, Hughsie said:

Imagine chucking it when your team’s not playing very well. Embarassing. 

You can't even spell embarrassing you daft b*****d.

I went near enough every week when we were getting stuffed in the SPL and when we were farting about in League One. Just can't justify the expense for a product I don't enjoy, especially when there are other things I could be doing that will be more fun and cheaper.

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You can't even spell embarrassing you daft b*****d.

I went near enough every week when we were getting stuffed in the SPL and when we were farting about in League One. Just can't justify the expense for a product I don't enjoy, especially when there are other things I could be doing that will be more fun and cheaper.

That's because he didn't look it up to check. :P

Ditch playing with 2 strikers and get back to attacking wing play instead of this hoofball shite. My last game was against Falkirk, incidentally, and that match would have got football banned. Think the ball was in the air more than it was on the grass ffs. 

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Ditch playing with 2 strikers and get back to attacking wing play instead of this hoofball shite. My last game was against Falkirk, incidentally, and that match would have got football banned. Think the ball was in the air more than it was on the grass ffs. 

The game where AJ was stunned we lost 1-0, even though every Pars fan in the stadium could see that coming after 20 mins.

Less than 250 tickets left for the South Stand according to FFC so no cash turnstiles on the day. Think it was the same last time,  selling out just before kick off.

So circa 4,800 home fans turning up to see a team that has managed a total of 4 goals (conceding 13) and 0 wins from 9 home matches so far. Throw in embarrassing exits from the Challenge, League and Scottish Cups as well and it's frankly a miracle that the fans have stuck by the team in such numbers.

Hopefully we can finally get a win on Saturday to give us all a bit of optimism going in to the New Year/ transfer window.   

2 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Less than 250 tickets left for the South Stand according to FFC so no cash turnstiles on the day. Think it was the same last time,  selling out just before kick off.

So circa 4,800 home fans turning up to see a team that has managed a total of 4 goals (conceding 13) and 0 wins from 9 home matches so far. Throw in embarrassing exits from the Challenge, League and Scottish Cups as well and it's frankly a miracle that the fans have stuck by the team in such numbers.

Hopefully we can finally get a win on Saturday to give us all a bit of optimism going in to the New Year/ transfer window.   

It's because you are all obsessed over us. 

Archived