Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Russ said:

How have we managed to be worse than last week? Hopeless and gutless performance so far.

I’d be getting the 2 young boys on for Sammut and Muirhead. Get some legs and pace wide.

Ciaran Dunne would be more effective going forward but also would provide more help to McGhee than Sammut is. Dunne has pace and is not shy to get stuck in. Sammut has neither of those and a yellow to his name

Ciaran Dunne would be more effective going forward but also would provide more help to McGhee than Sammut is. Dunne has pace and is not shy to get stuck in. Sammut has neither of those and a yellow to his name

Genuinely believe Sammut is putting 100% effort in but he’s just fucking pish. Miles off the standard required at this level. Jordan McGhee is never a full-back either though, good centre half but hopeless at right-back.

Nae subs at half time is mental here. Changed back to a back 3 but Aero should not still be on the park.

14 minutes ago, Russ said:

How have we managed to be worse than last week? Hopeless and gutless performance so far.

I’d be getting the 2 young boys on for Sammut and Muirhead. Get some legs and pace wide.

Criminal how few games Dunne's had considering the alternatives.

Chelsea should be sacking any coach who thought Sammut was worth even a laddie's contract... He has absolutely nothing to his game . No skill, no pace, can't tackle, can't pass.

I was stunned they let him come up here on loan instead of to an English Championship side. Now we know why.

Archived