Falkirk vs Dunfermline - 29/12/18

I know it's Sunday but it is the holidays so might as well start early.

No Paton for us - whilst not the best footballer technically I think we will massively miss his dig. A midfield combo of any of Irving, Sammut, McKee, Kidd and Bauben (good player but obviously more interested in not getting injured before his big move) gives me the fucking fear; don't think we have a midfield pool you could all collectively label as shitebags in a long time. 

Going for a draw or a single goal defeat in this one.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two nil-nil draws in the last two games is very similar to last year when we went on a run by being better defensively and nicking the odd game 1-0. Given than away wins seem to be more common this season than home wins, I'm hoping for a 1-0 win for the Pars. It still won't right the wrong of losing at East End but it'll go a little way towards it. Lose this though? Ooya fucker, we'll be looking right over our shoulders.

10 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Two nil-nil draws in the last two games is very similar to last year when we went on a run by being better defensively and nicking the odd game 1-0. Given than away wins seem to be more common this season than home wins, I'm hoping for a 1-0 win for the Pars. It still won't right the wrong of losing at East End but it'll go a little way towards it. Lose this though? Ooya fucker, we'll be looking right over our shoulders.

Behave yourself.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Home win. Congrats lads, well played against our team of your rejects, loan signings and general PIIISH.

47 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

39 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Massive fear for this one

5 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

f**k off, you boys tried this shit last time.

We didn't "try" anything; our team has improved since then, but is still largely fucking atrocious. A 1-0 away win as Salvo predicts is probably still the most likely outcome.

Bore 0-0 draw or narrow 1-0 defeat. Johnston to come out after the match and talk about how well we’ve been playing and how we keep creating chances. Stats will probably show Falkirk keeper making one save, but we’ll get told that we could have scored about 5. Apparently, halfway into the season, he still believes it’s luck and doesn’t realise we’re just an awful team.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Card display from us followed by 90 minutes of terrible football and falkirk winning by our mistakes. Fans turn on board.
Not sure I want to go.

It'd been best leaving that display for the Raith game. It'll look like something the Union Bears piece together. 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

It'd been best leaving that display for the Raith game. It'll look like something the Union Bears piece together. 

totally agree save the display for Raith. Are we going to be borrowing the Union bears cheese strings?

Archived