Well v Killie. Boxing Day #TB4

With how close the top 4 is right now this is a very big game for us after a very average performance against the Accies.

Expecting a big away crowd for this one, hopefully a good atmosphere from both sides. Hopefully we can come out flying to rectify a drab game yesterday. Looking forward to this one. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we get a reaction from yesterday as we were awful. I'd love to make a couple of changes this one but our squad seems very thin at the minute with Byrne and (presumably) Bright both away. I'd give Kiltie a run out in place of Jones but Clarke doesn't seem to rate him as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday.

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

Hopefully we get a reaction from yesterday as we were awful. I'd love to make a couple of changes this one but our squad seems very thin at the minute with Byrne and (presumably) Bright both away. I'd give Kiltie a run out in place of Jones but Clarke doesn't seem to rate him as he wasn't even on the bench on Saturday.

I'm not so sure Enobakhare is away, SC mentioned in his presser on Friday he was out of the Accies game with a calf strain.

4 hours ago, Coooombe said:

You were awful and got a point away from home. We were awful and lost at home. So we out trump you on the awful stakes.

I am missing this as at the In laws :-(. All that said I reckon I can call the game and outcome. We will match Killie kick for kick and have as much possession and chances. But Killie will score a goal or more from a cross into our box. We usually lose 1-0 so would not surprise to see that scoreline.  Main will miss 3 guilt edge chances inc a free header from 1mm out. 

Then again this team havebit them to be unpredictable so who knows..

5 hours ago, Coooombe said:

Awful is an over reaction. We weren't great but we weren't awful either.

Killie are probably the best team I’ve seen this season. We were poor on the day at Rugby Park but from our penalty miss onwards Killie were very good and should have won by more than the 3-1 scoreline.

I think we’ll have lots of possession and create next to duck all and Stewart and Jones will create chances for Killie. 0-2

Killie are obviously a far better team than we are but for some reason I can see us getting something tomorrow.

Probably a 1-1 draw after Killie have outplayed us and controlled most of the match.

It's gonna be a big travelling support tomorrow, fans are looking for seats on the various supporters buses via killie kickback but they are all full.

Looks like the train will be taking the strain for those not booked on one of the buses on time...... 

#superkillieawaydays

Archived