Well v Killie. Boxing Day #TB4

Another desperate performance and we can have no complaints at the outcome.

Yes we had some absolutely horrendous luck today with the forced triple substitution within the first 25 minutes - all the best to Charles Dunne as that looked a real bad one - then the sub is forced off himself after only minutes after another knock then we lose a bit of a freak goal, but we deserved nothing today as Killie were far superior in every department and thoroughly deserved their win. We created absolutely nothing as usual and Main was having another shocker up until his absolutely idiotic sending off which he should be facing a club fine for. When we're up against it like that, injuries forcing us to use all three subs early on, to have our centre forward get himself red carded like that is utterly moronic.

No doubt Robinson will bumble out some pish about us showing battling qualities and plenty of positives to take into the next game but there was nothing positive for us today and Saturday against Accies is an absolute must win, yet you wouldn't give us much chance.

Fair play to Killie. A good team and had an excellent travelling support behind them today (1,800 I think the figure was given as) and very vocal throughout.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Somebody at Motherwell is trousering some serious cash, if that's the official away support .....

Tbf I made a typo, I meant to write 1,800 which is what the official figure was given as but the Killie support filled the vast majority of the South Stand today.

2 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

Maybe Robinson will pick up on how Kilmarnock created loads of chances today by passing the ball to team mates.

Could transform his whole view of football.

Brace yourself Hamilton, brace yourself.

Kilmarnock were everything that we aren't. They are disciplined, well drilled and capable of playing some good passing football, three attributes that this current Motherwell side could only dream of. They also have some strikers worthy of the name whilst our equivalent is failing to win anything in the air, can't hold the ball up, can't score and got himself sent off in a ridiculous manner when we were on our uppers.

I haven't watched any of the post match shite yet so I don't know what's been covered. It was shitey luck that we lost 3 players to injury so whatever the game plan was at the start clearly out the window and it was fucked after that. McHugh was probably taken off as a precaution as he got up and about but it looked like a real bad one for Dunne. Coupled with Mbulu going off as well and we were never getting anything from this. 

We did keep going and never totally gave up but again we were shown to be utterly toothless up front. Main's been shite since the Scottish cup semi and in the last few weeks has been looking like a fight in an empty room, and Johnson is a fucking wage thief. No Turnbull meant no service either. 

Edit to add: Curtis Main is a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, MJC said:

Tbf I made a typo, I meant to write 1,800 which is what the official figure was given as but the Killie support filled the vast majority of the South Stand today.

IMG_20181226_191004.thumb.jpg.b052cdea1fcd6845ad5354ec6504e296.jpg

Motherwell must use a 2nd hand Rangers calculator if they think it was only 1800..... there was a good few extra buses run than the 2214 at Hamilton on Saturday.

Killie strolled it, and only them taking their foot off the gas allowed us into the game.

We looked better when the team we'd picked was half-way to wishaw general.

Amazed if we beat accies at the weekend, and will be a bit surprised if Robinson is still the manager when we take on County.

I like Robinson, I'd give him the time to turn it round, but I don't think he'll get it, and it's not difficult to argue he doesn't deserve it (and I presume someone will). 

Nice cheerio to big Curtis as well. 

Another desperate performance and we can have no complaints at the outcome.
Yes we had some absolutely horrendous luck today with the forced triple substitution within the first 25 minutes - all the best to Charles Dunne as that looked a real bad one - then the sub is forced off himself after only minutes after another knock then we lose a bit of a freak goal, but we deserved nothing today as Killie were far superior in every department and thoroughly deserved their win. We created absolutely nothing as usual and Main was having another shocker up until his absolutely idiotic sending off which he should be facing a club fine for. When we're up against it like that, injuries forcing us to use all three subs early on, to have our centre forward get himself red carded like that is utterly moronic.
No doubt Robinson will bumble out some pish about us showing battling qualities and plenty of positives to take into the next game but there was nothing positive for us today and Saturday against Accies is an absolute must win, yet you wouldn't give us much chance.
Fair play to Killie. A good team and had an excellent travelling support behind them today (1,800 I think the figure was given as) and very vocal throughout.

Chin up ***.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

IMG_20181226_191004.thumb.jpg.b052cdea1fcd6845ad5354ec6504e296.jpg

Motherwell must use a 2nd hand Rangers calculator if they think it was only 1800..... there was a good few extra buses run than the 2214 at Hamilton on Saturday.

Limited public transport on Boxing day remember. 1860 was quoted on Sportsound. 

According to what I heard the guy Mbulu may have a detached retina which for his sake I hope isn’t true 

The other 2 were treated for being “ pussy’s “ 

As for the away crowd someone’s pocketing a few quid . Hope it’s going towards Tam Cowans retiring from radio night out 

The game itself was just another superkillieawayday 

5 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

According to what I heard the guy Mbulu may have a detached retina which for his sake I hope isn’t true 

The other 2 were treated for being “ pussy’s “ 

As for the away crowd someone’s pocketing a few quid . Hope it’s going towards Tam Cowans retiring from radio night out 

The game itself was just another superkillieawayday 

A detached retina could be a career ender.

Guest Moomintroll
A detached retina could be a career ender.
Really hope that isn't the case, but if it is a detached retina then that could be it all over for him. With any luck both he and 'well used up a lot of bad juju today.

Archived