Xmas and New Year

Bul2

This is what is wrong on here , somebody puts a post on and everybody and their brother are on having a go at each other

I put on a xmas / new year greeting to everybody - 8 likes, but, nobody else weighing in with their good wishes

Get a grip folks and this is a good time to be cleaning a sheet to start 2019 with a more open mind

But maybe too much to ask for........ ???!!!!

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

This is what is wrong on here , somebody puts a post on and everybody and their brother are on having a go at each other

I put on a xmas / new year greeting to everybody - 8 likes, but, nobody else weighing in with their good wishes

Get a grip folks and this is a good time to be cleaning a sheet to start 2019 with a more open mind

Only in Ayrshire,Bul. Anyhoo,jist to get in the spirit of things,here's a Happy Festivus from the rest of us...:)

2 hours ago, Bul2 said:

I would love to give you a green dot but I’m still banned.

How long does this ban last , Brooklyn? 

3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Facebook for all this wanting likes and attention nonsense :P

No seriously, merry Xmas to everyone on here, Especially all the talbot boys on here that I get on great with :rolleyes::)

Merry Christmas auld yin and to all junior folk throughout the country.Hope you are enjoying your retirement.So no happy holidays for you auld champ :) ,  but some of us have to keep the skools open. Awe the best.

Archived