Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Lowe was fit I’d say same again, however we’ll not have the balance to do that.

Shinnie to LB and Gleeson in the middle. I don’t think he’s got the energy to fully replace him there so we may need to add another in to make a three (Campbell or Ball probably) meaning someone has to drop out. If it were me making the decision, I’d take McGinn out, and play May and McLennan as wide midfielders rather than wingers. Use them to press and harry the Celtic defence. McInnes will probably take May out and keep the wingers.

What do I know though. 1-0 either way, tight affair, me to get steamin afterwards.

Have a good Christmas Dandies.

Please use your Lynx Africa gift sets Celtic supporters. I don’t want to be smelling you over the fence.

If Lowe was fit I’d say same again, however we’ll not have the balance to do that.

Shinnie to LB and Gleeson in the middle. I don’t think he’s got the energy to fully replace him there so we may need to add another in to make a three (Campbell or Ball probably) meaning someone has to drop out. If it were me making the decision, I’d take McGinn out, and play May and McLennan as wide midfielders rather than wingers. Use them to press and harry the Celtic defence. McInnes will probably take May out and keep the wingers.

What do I know though. 1-0 either way, tight affair, me to get steamin afterwards.

Have a good Christmas Dandies.

Please use your Lynx Africa gift sets Celtic supporters. I don’t want to be smelling you over the fence.
How rude.

Presumably going to be no press conferences before the Boxing Day matches, apart from Levein’s slanderous smiling rant earlier today, so we won’t know if Lowe is in or out, Mackay-Steven is in or out, Devlin is in or out, Ball is in or out, but can’t see Derek starting with both May and Slammin’ Sam against this mob. So definitely an extra midfielder. Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

Please start both May and Cosgrove McInnes. And no Dom Ball pls.

Sadly Brendan Rodgers will ensure his regulars are back and the squad filler dross that lost to Hibs will be nowhere to be seen as they can afford to lose to mid table teams.

Ball is probably our best option to replace Shinnie if he has to go to left-back, although ideally Lowe will be fit (not that I've got much hope of Derby being keen for us to take any risks with him now, though). Shinnie isn't having his best season, but you still want his ball-winning and intensity in midfield for this sort of game. 

I'd prefer to keep May in the team, but I think he will be the one to drop out if one of him, McLennan, McGinn or Cosgrove has to go to help accommodate another body in midfield. McGinn has been very good in our recent run of form, and his set-pieces have been important at a number of goals. 

Archived