Aberdeen v Celtic

1 hour ago, Drew Brees said:

He’s really not, just a bit ott . However, this is gonna make you hate him a whole lot more. emoji16.png

Here he is in Astana stealing a kids scarf

And in Sunderland, taps aff, fighting the police.

Stealing from weans - could be worse for a Celtic fan

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ross. said:

Tremendous game to watch yesterday with Celtic deserving the win. Agree with the post above, Logan was horrendous, definite weak link in the Dons defence. Both penalty calls were on the "seen them given but would be raging to get them given against me" side and it looked a clear and obvious red card for that McGinn challenge, but Collums gonna Collum and no big game with him in charge would be complete without controversy. Edouard for Celtic is a mystery. Reminds me very much of Samaras. Clearly capable but so inconsistent. Bringing him on, as well as swapping Izzaguire for Hayes were the two decisions that won the game for Celtic.

Interesting analogy regarding Edouard and Sammy which I hadn't really thought of before. They are both similar type players,  if a team plays a high line against either of them they are asking for problems and they both love(d) taking a defender down the left hand side then cutting in for a shot. However Edouard is already a  bit more consistent for me and more of an instinctive finisher.

I’m going to be talking my own team down here but with the comments about Logan being a bit shit last season too I was quite surprised to see Aberdeen didn’t make a move for S(G)OD last summer.....or any of our players for that matter.

If the Dons do want to become real challengers I would suggest that trying to buy the best players in the league who don’t play for Glasgow clubs might well be a good idea.

30 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Flybhoy will be able to comment on him more as he he will know him better but in my experiences yes he is. He also wears trackies often to games, nuff said.

Only thing worse than that, is the guy who sits a few rows behind me who'll insist on wearing a suit jacket over his Celtic top.  

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Interesting analogy regarding Edouard and Sammy which I hadn't really thought of before. They are both similar type players,  if a team plays a high line against either of them they are asking for problems and they both love(d) taking a defender down the left hand side then cutting in for a shot. However Edouard is already a  bit more consistent for me and more of an instinctive finisher.

I'm like you, I'd never actually considered similarities between Eduoard and Samaras but I can see where he's coming from.  I liked big Sammy, he had some big performances in Europe and the odd game as a skelper but he could drive you mad at times.  Doubtful we'll have Eduoard for six years but I do believe he'll go on to be a bigger player for us. 

Archived