Aberdeen v Celtic

Seems like you've misunderstood the words "said f**k all there" as you said that.

Nah, don’t think I did. This tweet was after yesterday’s game, I didn’t see any mention of the Tierney incident when we played hearts or in the several weeks since.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Why can’t Celtic fans just be happy to win a game and move on? Why is everthing a constant forensic examination into how hard done by they are?

They like to feel they are winning great victories against the odds when of course any unbiased observer would say that they are the establishment team getting the breaks and have more money than the rest of their league put together and so should not be congratulated on winning anything as to fail to do so would be incompetence of the highest order. 

4 minutes ago, Rodhull said:

Why can’t Celtic fans just be happy to win a game and move on? Why is everthing a constant forensic examination into how hard done by they are?

It's because they see themselves as an oppressed minority battling against the odds. 

In reality they are the dominant merchandising firm in a capitalist commercial structure.

The cognitive dissonance hurts. They invent a fantasy reality to cope. 

Diddies are funny.

I was responding to a post from a sore loser that we’d be forcing a refs strike if they decisions had gone against us, so I posted a tweet from someone who was highlighting how bad/inconsistent a ref Collum is to shut him up.

I was happy that we won both games involved.

Trying to put the Shinnie one into the “seen them given” category is a real leap. He is already mid-dive when Lustig touches his back. Aberdeen got away with quite a few dives, Stevie May for one should’ve had a second yellow for simulation. 

7 minutes ago, The OP said:

Trying to put the Shinnie one into the “seen them given” category is a real leap. He is already mid-dive when Lustig touches his back. Aberdeen got away with quite a few dives, Stevie May for one should’ve had a second yellow for simulation. 

Yes it was a famous victory for an oppressed Celtic side against all the odds 

Happy now?

12 minutes ago, The OP said:

I see what you did there. 

Diddies are funny.

I was responding to a post from a sore loser that we’d be forcing a refs strike [AGAIN] if they decisions had gone against us, so I posted a tweet from someone who was highlighting how bad/inconsistent a ref Collum is to shut him up.

I was happy that we won both games involved.

FTFY

21 minutes ago, The OP said:

lies

You can just tell that guy is an arrogant arsehole.

He’s really not, just a bit ott . However, this is gonna make you hate him a whole lot more. [emoji16]

Here he is in Astana stealing a kids scarf

And in Sunderland, taps aff, fighting the police.

Archived