Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp
Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Quite surprised that Celtic won the game given they had a 9m on the bench.

Brendan Rodgers has an easy life up here. Huge salary, guaranteed to win and no pressure.

Disclaimer : Excluding Celtic's frightened wee boy persona in Europe. 

Even Derek McInnes rolled out that excuse on radio scotland after the game. Whilst he did cost a few quid I wouldnt call bringing on your only half fit striker in the 18 as an embarassment of riches up front.
We'll remind you of that next time someone like PSG puts 7 past you... if you ever get that far in Europe again.

10 minutes ago, GordonS said:
57 minutes ago, gannonball said:
Even Derek McInnes rolled out that excuse on radio scotland after the game. Whilst he did cost a few quid I wouldnt call bringing on your only half fit striker in the 18 as an embarassment of riches up front.

We'll remind you of that next time someone like PSG puts 7 past you... if you ever get that far in Europe again.

It's the Champions League group stages we're talking about here.  Not another final in Lisbon.

You mean fifteen times the total that our entire squad cost?

C’mon Joey min. Edouard costing 400 x the amount of our main striker is irrelevant and definitely not indicative of an embarrassment of relative riches.

It's the Champions League group stages we're talking about here.  Not another final in Lisbon.
Forget the Champions League, you'll be grateful if you make the Europa League group stages in years to come. It's the diddy third tier competition for the likes of Celtic from now on.

I’ve re-evaluated my position. It’s Christmas, I’ve eaten a piece of cheesecake the size of my own head (tablet from the Devenick Dairy, 10/10), and I’m going to have some more cans.

Fitba is great. Dandies are great. I’m going to the Livi game. Mon the dandies. COOOOME OOON YOU REEEDS.

f**k the ****

Anyone for monopoly?

Archived