Aberdeen v Celtic

Just now, Romeo said:
2 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:
What exactly is shite about condemning vermin who support terrorists?

You should online the police mate instead of banging on about how outraged you are on an internet forum.

Thanks. If I ever need advice from terrorist-supporting vermin I'll let you know.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Drew Brees said:

Of course not, I despise it. I say so in most match threads, just gets boring after a while repeating myself

Oh well everyone better pack it in, this c**t is bored. 

Just now, Drew Brees said:

Of course not, I despise it. I say so in most match threads, just gets boring after a while repeating myself

Fair enough.

Maybe other Celtic supporters should make their feelings known then

Oh do f**k off.
No you f**k off. This is more important than your shitty little football club. 3,000 people were murdered in the past 50 years because of this shite and you think it shouldn't interfere with football??? Go and explain to someone in Warrington why you think it's ok to behave like this.

I'd love it if just once I could watch a major Scottish football game without having to listen to support for child murderers.

No you f**k off. This is more important than your shitty little football club. 3,000 people were murdered in the past 50 years because of this shite and you think it shouldn't interfere with football??? Go and explain to someone in Warrington why you think it's ok to behave like this.

I'd love it if just once I could watch a major Scottish football game without having to listen to support for child murderers.
Phone the police mate.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Spot on. 

I’m not saying I disagree.

But I care so much more about the football than any of this shite.

ETA - f**k the IRA was definitely coming from our end
That wasn't the song I was on about - I think that was a reaction to an IRA song from the traveling shits.

Afraid I think these b*****ds get away with their support for murderers because we've all become too used to it and just accept it.

Anyway, Mon the Dons.

Archived