Queens v Ayr

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rather surprised that Queen Of The South let him leave, i don't think they've got a great deal of squad depth, unless i'm wrong

He fell out with Naysmith apparently. Not surprising given his previous with other managers.

He’s Partick bound.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

He fell out with Naysmith apparently. Not surprising given his previous with other managers.

He’s Partick bound.

Well him and Caldwell would a match made in heaven . Wouldn't be surprised if he goes to Edinburgh city. 

14 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

I am and it`s a great goal.  Talented player and I`m happy enough he`s ours.

3 hours ago, itzdrk said:

:lol:

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

I was just coming to quote the same thing you b*****d :lol:

3 hours ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Come on guys.

It's not fair to dredge up an ancient quote from the dim and distant past like that.  Of course circumstances change over time.

Yep some fully deserved abuse. :lol::thumsup2

Both sets of fans should get together at an appointed minute on Saturday for a chorus of “Gary Harkins you’re a w****r”.

May I suggest the 20th minute as that is his approximate weight in stone and also roughly the amount of minutes he contributes to play during a match.

Both sets of fans should get together at an appointed minute on Saturday for a chorus of “Gary Harkins you’re a w****r”.

May I suggest the 20th minute as that is his approximate weight in stone and also roughly the amount of minutes he contributes to play during a match.

I’m eagerly anticipating any Ayr fans calling him a “fat w****r” on Saturday not realising he no longer plays for you lot.

Make no mistake though I think this is great news for QoTS. As the season rolls on he’ll be less and less effective for you. You’d also imagine you’ll get a couple of players for the wages he’d have been on.

He’ll also be a complete dud in a relegation battle so Falkirk and Partick would be stupid to sign him.

I’m eagerly anticipating any Ayr fans calling him a “fat w****r” on Saturday not realising he no longer plays for you lot.

Make no mistake though I think this is great news for QoTS. As the season rolls on he’ll be less and less effective for you. You’d also imagine you’ll get a couple of players for the wages he’d have been on.

He’ll also be a complete dud in a relegation battle so Falkirk and Partick would be stupid to sign him.

Yes that would be a tad embarrassing. Hopefully one of your fellow supporters will point out that it should be “fat baldy w****r”.

It's time to break this Palmerston Park hoodoo. The tempo of our play needs to be faster than at East End Park. Hopefully we will take a huge support to cheer on the super Ayr.
 Looking for  a good win. 0-2  Shankland and Geggan
High tempo from the off I hope.

An early goal would really help, as we perform better in open ended games.

Come on ayr, we have a score to settle here. (Absolutely gutted I have to wait for the weekend for this)

4 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Looks like Dobbie will be back for this game has been a huge miss .

Has missed the last 3 games so might not be 100 %  match fit but even a half fit Dobbie is better than anything we have .

Damn, can you not put him on ice for just one more week ? Please ??

Surely you're better having him fully fit as risking his comeback early (hint, hint)....................

Archived