Queens v Ayr

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Northfield 53 said:

Hopefully we will have Dobbie back he has been a huge miss in the last 3 games .

Ayr have to be huge favourites for the game been very impressed with them this season in Shankland they have a young Dobbie he is that good . 

Huge Favs don't think so! We have best record of all teams in league against them, with a home win and an away draw. 

Huge Favs don't think so! We have best record of all teams in league against them, with a home win and an away draw. 

We should still be favourites for this considering where the two clubs are but I think we’ll draw. If Harkins and Dobbie are out then QoTS will just sit back and play for a point. We’ve yet to break a team down that does this.

1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

That means nothing Ayr have got better as the season has gone on we have got worse would be amazed if we got anything out of this game 

This'll be my second game of the season and my first time down at Palmerston since the late 90s. With a fleeting visit Id love to see Dobbie play just for the sakes of watching a class act, but, I also have heavy, heavy fear of QotS away; any sort of boost we can get is most welcome.

3 hours ago, Northfield 53 said:

Hopefully we will have Dobbie back he has been a huge miss in the last 3 games .

Ayr have to be huge favourites for the game been very impressed with them this season in Shankland they have a young Dobbie he is that good . 

^^^^^^ Naysmith's pre-match Press interview writer.  

56 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

This'll be my second game of the season and my first time down at Palmerston since the late 90s. With a fleeting visit Id love to see Dobbie play just for the sakes of watching a class act, but, I also have heavy, heavy fear of QotS away; any sort of boost we can get is most welcome.

After my last visit, I can assure you that you wouldn't love to see him playing, I'd play Sarge wide left for this one, he certainly knows how to go down convincingly without contact.

Does anyone remember last season when, we had a wobble?

We then went down to Dumfries and Galloway and cantered to a five-one victory at this time of year

I'm fairly confident that won't happen this time around.

It's a tough one for us. But then every game is.  

@Distant Doonhamer

You're a witty one!

There is no doubt that Harkins is a good player but he is a luxury. If you're needing to roll your sleeves up for a result or show heart he is not the man for you. He was a wage thief of the highest order at Ayr. He clearly chucked it half way through the season and was a total waste of space.

Archived