Most Memorable Moments

Been a couple of months since I've managed to use my season ticket. Walking down Merkland Road brought to mind the time I walked down the very same street the night we trounced Copenhagen. Turned the corner and was hit by a wall of noise. They'd given all the kids vuvuzelas (before they were a thing). Best atmosphere I've ever experienced.

My old man enjoyed the time Kyle Laugherty got scudded wae a pie after getting sent off. Any other magic moments come to mind?

I once saw Steven Anderson beat a man with a step over then swing in an absolute screamer of a cross.

I doubt any footballing moment will ever shock me as much.

Ian Ferguson's fucking meltdown while playing for Dunfermline against Celtic at East End Park in 2001 as the entire away support sang 'Fergie's wife's got foot and mouth' was quite glorious, he was subbed with steam coming out of his ears, horrible c**t.  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Ian Ferguson's fucking meltdown while playing for Dunfermline against Celtic at East End Park in 2001 as the entire away support sang 'Fergie's wife's got foot and mouth' was quite glorious, he was subbed with steam coming out of his ears, horrible c**t.  :lol:

He also booted the ball in to the Celtic fans and later claimed that he meant to pass it and that it 'took a bounce'. Hope it smacked some mutant right in the puss.

Although he was a bigot scumbag who can get to f**k.

Archived