Ally Semple...he's no right in the head

TFW

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrongly carded? Deary deary me! It was a cowards tackle, realised he wasn't getting there first and went over the ball.  It was right in front of me.

I have to agree, it was a bad “tackle” and could easily have been a red in another game

You can say it was one of those where a player takes a heavy touch and then lunges in to try and get ball back, but, it didn’t look like that to me standing just beside it

2 hours ago, CC1987 said:

Wrongly carded? Deary deary me! It was a cowards tackle, realised he wasn't getting there first and went over the ball.  It was right in front of me.

Watch the highlights. Joke of a booking considering Lundy's two tackles before he was booked. If you want to watch any cowardly football watch your goalie when he comes out for a ball. leads with his foot up all the time, anyway big club beats wee club...nothing to see here......move along.

Semple plays to the crowd, you could say the pantomime villain.It added to what was an excellent 90mins like derby games gone past.I said in earlier post if Cumnock find a good centre half and quality mid fielder(shouldnt have lost the boy Watt) then theirs a decent team around the corner.But once again being a Talbot supporter  is a privilege, what those boys do in the name of Auchinleck never ceases to amaze me, a bit dramatic maybe but long may it continue.

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

I have to agree, it was a bad “tackle” and could easily have been a red in another game

You can say it was one of those where a player takes a heavy touch and then lunges in to try and get ball back, but, it didn’t look like that to me standing just beside it

Watched the highlights and it looked as if Wilson was about to shoot but the Cumnock boy knicked the ball before Wilson connected, clash of legs and definately a foul, but booking? I hope Semple watches the video, his goosestepping antics were a hoot as my stalker Skidmark, Jimmy Genitals, Hertha Buffoon says.

That’s more like it, hammer and tong in front of a big passionate crowd, a throwback to derbies if old. Having Cumnock turn up as canon fodder capitulating is of no use to anyone. They came to Beechwood determined to make it hard and they did just that, gamesmanship, hard tackling, putting the boot in, that is what they should do. Talbot found themselves in a game alright, but had the fitness and class to pull it out the bag. To say that Talbot offered nothing up front except set pieces is crass, they looked dangerous every time they went near the Cumnock goal. Semple? Just  what you need to add to the bedlam.

Cumnock will feel aggrieved not to have taken a point. Surely they can build on that though, Faulds outstanding as was the wee number 9. A superb auld fashioned local derby and worth three times the admission. 

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

Watched the highlights and it looked as if Wilson was about to shoot but the Cumnock boy knicked the ball before Wilson connected, clash of legs and definately a foul, but booking? I hope Semple watches the video, his goosestepping antics were a hoot as my stalker Skidmark, Jimmy Genitals, Hertha Buffoon says.

Dreadful dreadful childish patter :lol:

Keep it coming as you're making a tool of yourself :whistle

Watch the highlights M8 there was no stamping or studs up.

I don’t think I said “stamping” or”studs up”. He went over the ball and caught the man. How many times does somebody need to say it might look different on film than it did seem in real time , right alongside it

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Watch the highlights. Joke of a booking considering Lundy's two tackles before he was booked. If you want to watch any cowardly football watch your goalie when he comes out for a ball. leads with his foot up all the time, anyway big club beats wee club...nothing to see here......move along.

Big club beats wee club, yet supporters of said big club start a thread and moan about said wee club for cheating, time wasting, gamesmanship, etc...

Anyway we won't moan about Talbot players and officials antics like you do everytime things don't go your way.  I remember being told in a previous thread that Talbot players and officials handle themselves with a bit of class.  All I can say is AYE RIGHT!!!!

2 hours ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:

Dreadful dreadful childish patter :lol:

Keep it coming as you're making a tool of yourself :whistle

You still trolling a Talbot Cumnock thread Skid. Then again when your clubs season is over you have to find something to discuss.

1 hour ago, Bul2 said:

I don’t think I said “stamping” or”studs up”. He went over the ball and caught the man. How many times does somebody need to say it might look different on film than it did seem in real time , right alongside it

I think you might get a job as the Junior equivalent of AVR my old friend:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, CC1987 said:

Big club beats wee club, yet supporters of said big club start a thread and moan about said wee club for cheating, time wasting, gamesmanship, etc...

Anyway we won't moan about Talbot players and officials antics like you do everytime things don't go your way.  I remember being told in a previous thread that Talbot players and officials handle themselves with a bit of class.  All I can say is AYE RIGHT!!!!

As I said big team beats wee team......we move on.

23 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

You still trolling a Talbot Cumnock thread Skid. Then again when your clubs season is over you have to find something to discuss.

No I'm actually just in stitches at your pathetic and thick as f**k patter :lol:(no wonder the senior boys label people like yourself as junior thicko's:whistle

As for my club we win some we lose some its not really the end of the world :thumsup2

Archived