Current Suspensions

Ardenvohr6

Looking at the Sjfa web page and I noticed that Dean Keenan’s two match suspension was dated last Sunday, allowing him to play/referee the game last Saturday but looking today he is marked down as only having one game remaining. Presumably there is a reason his suspension started last Sunday. I wonder what it is, as all three of players red carded after the final whistle missed today’s games as their suspensions started today. Begs the question; should Keenan have been allowed to play last week as it appears they have counted that as the first game of his ban?

Looking in tonight, it appears from the current suspension list Keenan is no longer suspended. Will he play on Saturday? Will Troon lose their points? Who will be held responsible?
And why is Baillie not being investigated for his assault on Jared Willet? Answers on this forum please SJFA.

I see from the same list that Cambuslang Rangers manager Paul McColl has been given a "probationary suspension" starting from yesterday, with no date for it ending. Also Scott Faulds who was sent off has been given a "temporary suspension" starting from yesterday, with no date for it ending. He was playing last week as he had appealed the 17-game ban he had been given the week before.

Presumably more time-limited measures will be issued once the police and SJFA have completed their investigations into what happened last Saturday.

I see from the same list that Cambuslang Rangers manager Paul McColl has been given a "probationary suspension" starting from yesterday, with no date for it ending. Also Scott Faulds who was sent off has been given a "temporary suspension" starting from yesterday, with no date for it ending. He was playing last week as he had appealed the 17-game ban he had been given the week before.

Presumably more time-limited measures will be issued once the police and SJFA have completed their investigations into what happened last Saturday.
What did Faulds do to receive a 17 game ban ?

Looking at the Sjfa web page and I noticed that Dean Keenan’s two match suspension was dated last Sunday, allowing him to play/referee the game last Saturday but looking today he is marked down as only having one game remaining. Presumably there is a reason his suspension started last Sunday. I wonder what it is, as all three of players red carded after the final whistle missed today’s games as their suspensions started today. Begs the question; should Keenan have been allowed to play last week as it appears they have counted that as the first game of his ban?

Is he the Willie Miller of the juniors [emoji1]

12 hours ago, Ardenvohr6 said:

Looking in tonight, it appears from the current suspension list Keenan is no longer suspended. Will he play on Saturday? Will Troon lose their points? Who will be held responsible?
And why is Baillie not being investigated for his assault on Jared Willet? Answers on this forum please SJFA.

Mind it’s not poor bailies fault, Willet antagonised him.

Archived