Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good wins for both clubs, but we need start how we ended the pervious game!! Thread will have 20+ pages with the sense of revenge from Raith side support and few keyboard repairs this will be ; never mind trying to chuck an object at a match stewarding on the last outing :guinness

Rovers favourites for this one for sure (but that's always the case). Hopefully we play Kev and Tonks up front, 4-5-1 or whatever variation is horrible to watch and I thought we'd gone away from it. Not had a pint in Kirkcaldy for a long long time either! Looking forward to it. Big result for rovers yesterday, and as much as the gap between them and Arbroath is hefty, it only takes a run of a few wins on the trot to start closing it.

Rovers favourites for this one for sure (but that's always the case). Hopefully we play Kev and Tonks up front, 4-5-1 or whatever variation is horrible to watch and I thought we'd gone away from it. Not had a pint in Kirkcaldy for a long long time either! Looking forward to it. Big result for rovers yesterday, and as much as the gap between them and Arbroath is hefty, it only takes a run of a few wins on the trot to start closing it.
And Arbroath have history on this front

14 minutes ago, smuggfifer said:
1 hour ago, Big Fifer said:

And Arbroath have history on this front

Of both! long winning sequences and throwing leads away.

Archived