Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Can't wait for Mcglynns  post match nonsense. 

Your man McGlynn  needs sectioned, he says East Fife were knocking the ball long looking for knock ons.. What game was he at East Fife midfield players had a hundred more touches than Raith midfield. In all honesty I think the Raith players bought into their own back slapping after beating Arbroath. They looked like they though t they just had to turn up and East Fife would roll over.

1 minute ago, Wullie McNaught said:

Would you have kept Smith Frank? If not, who would you have had in? Not sure why you’re dead set against McGlynn, he has a proven track record at this level and the level above.

I'm happy  Smith  has gone but is it really better now Mcglynn is back? No it's actually got worse take your head out of your arse. 

1 hour ago, baillieinleeds said:

What was wrong with what I said??? (a) I wasn’t at the game.     (b) I have reliable sources who were at the game. We were outfought and outplayed yet again. Or did we actually win that game.

(a)   Thought so!!

(b) Well I WAS at the match and have an objective/first hand view....no' wut summday telt m', view!!.

Do try to keep up.

I'm happy  Smith  has gone but is it really better now Mcglynn is back? No it's actually got worse take your head out of your arse. 

You’re quite the keyboard warrior eh? Take my head out my arse? What was non factual about my post?

He’s been back just a few weeks Frank, he was hired for the long term and he will get us up, perhaps not this season given our play off record but he’ll get us there.

Noticed you were very quiet last week, the scoreline not suit your agenda naw?

ETA It’s CONNOR!!! Get it sorted min.

22 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

And your an apologist you absolute nugget!

You’re.

It was shite the day, but if one if Nisbet’s shots go in we get a draw. It was a poor performance but with Arbroath dropping points nothing has really changed. Can’t see us winning the league but stranger things have happened.

East Fife are a lot better than last season.

7 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

You’re quite the keyboard warrior eh? Take my head out my arse? What was non factual about my post?

He’s been back just a few weeks Frank, he was hired for the long  wterm and he will get us up, perhaps not this season given our play off record but he’ll get us there.

Noticed you were very quiet last week, the scoreline not suit your agenda naw?

Back a few weeks get over yourself! What's actually improved that performance today was a joke. Let me hear your excuses. 

4 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

You’re.

It was shite the day, but if one if Nisbet’s shots go in we get a draw. It was a poor performance but with Arbroath dropping points nothing has really changed. Can’t see us winning the league but stranger things have happened.

East Fife are a lot better than last season.

Yes East Fife are better but that was utter dross.

4 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Yes East Fife are better but that was utter dross.

Agreed it was rubbish. I think that barring a lot of luck we’ll be stuck in League 1 for another season. However, I trust and want to stick with McGlynn.

Back a few weeks get over yourself! What's actually improved that performance today was a joke. Let me hear your excuses. 

What are you wittering about? Back a few weeks get over yourself ?? He’s been back a few weeks, settle down min.

What’s improved? We would not have won under Smith last week, that’s what’s improved. There are signs that JM is slowly reversing two and a half seasons of sharp decline, get some perspective eh?

Raith rovers bubble has eventually burst over the 8 miles bragging rights surely. From chucking chairs to throwing deck chairs around, good afternoon for us and a missed chance for the hosts to captialize on their win at gayfield that was a good three points claimed - thank you x

13 minutes ago, Wullie McNaught said:

What are you wittering about? Back a few weeks get over yourself ?? He’s been back a few weeks, settle down min.

What’s improved? We would not have won under Smith last week, that’s what’s improved. There are signs that JM is slowly reversing two and a half seasons of sharp decline, get some perspective eh?

You don't half  talk some shite we've dropped 14 points  under Mcglynn you tool. 

You’re.
East Fife are a lot better than us.

FTFY!!!

1 minute ago, Cambuslang Fifer said:

Raith rovers bubble has eventually burst over the 8 miles bragging rights surely. From chucking chairs to throwing deck chairs around, good afternoon for us and a missed chance for the hosts to captialize on their win at gayfield that was a good three points claimed - thank you x

Well done! but  Mark this post.....2 wins in 360+ months does not make you an all conquering force despite what you may choose to believe.

30 unbeaten years had to finish at some point, but no matter what, next season you lot'll be  division 1 or or Div 2.

Archived