Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
East Fife fully deserved what they got today! Does anyone really believe we have improved since Mcglynn came in ? The answer is no I really cannot see this team getting promoted the team looks clueless and we don't have the resources to make wholesale changes in January. 
Thanks for your honesty Frank. To be honest , I think most of us travelled to KY today fearing the worst after your impressive win against the Smokies. I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game. Just shows how little we know about the game.

1 minute ago, smuggfifer said:
57 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
East Fife fully deserved what they got today! Does anyone really believe we have improved since Mcglynn came in ? The answer is no I really cannot see this team getting promoted the team looks clueless and we don't have the resources to make wholesale changes in January. 

Thanks for your honesty Frank. To be honest , I think most of us travelled to KY today fearing the worst after your impressive win against the Smokies. I would have bitten your hand off for a point before the game. Just shows how little we know about the game.

We have not improved under the so called Messiah I still believe we have better players than East Fife but you guys have more fight as much as I hate to say we are worse off after having binned Smith. 

1 minute ago, Frank conner said:

We have not improved under the so called Messiah I still believe we have better players than East Fife but you guys have more fight as much as I hate to say we are worse off after having binned Smith. 

Sorry pal, that's shite.  'Better' players with full time training should be beating 'poorer' players that have part-time training.  The truth is that East Fife have the better players and if they were also full time, the Rovers would be getting gubbed even more.

5 minutes ago, YoungersPaleAle said:

Sorry pal, that's shite.  'Better' players with full time training should be beating 'poorer' players that have part-time training.  The truth is that East Fife have the better players and if they were also full time, the Rovers would be getting gubbed even more.

Bollocks 

Congratulations to East Fife on a thoroughly deserved victory. Maybe time to build a statue to your much maligned manager who is doing a magnificent job on a shoestring budget. Pains me to say it but the Fife are a club who appear to be going in the right direction. Well done to all involved. I’ll refrain from posting what direction I feel we are going for fear of offending.

The inconsistency drives me nuts. It’s clear the ability is there, it’s the attitude that’s lacking. Today was prime typical Rovers, great result last week, Arbroath dropping points again today and we shat the bed. The team lacks a Dennis or a Sinky, someone that actually possesses a huge set of baws and is capable of dragging the rest of the team with them when it’s going pear shaped.

Enjoy your night KK, Stevo et al.

5 minutes ago, Levenmouth Rover said:

Congratulations to East Fife on a thoroughly deserved victory. Maybe time to build a statue to your much maligned manager who is doing a magnificent job on a shoestring budget. Pains me to say it but the Fife are a club who appear to be going in the right direction. Well done to all involved. I’ll refrain from posting what direction I feel we are going for fear of offending.

Not having this from Levenmouth Rover.If you live by the sword you die by the sword.Trying to be generous is absolute hokum.Will admit  to being totally wrong about Darren Young.He has brought some really good players to the club.Team selection and tactics today were spot on.

1 hour ago, Stevo Fife said:

Aye and yours is top drawer eh.

Shut yer cake hole ya bellend.  Yer team were outplayed by a wee part time team who wanted it more.

Ps

What a shitey home support. 

GIRFUY!

Ps

I'm in the exchequer if you want to buy me a pint!

I was in the Exchequer Steve! Should have said!

Archived