Rovers v East Fife - Christmas spectacular

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Easy Days for Raith said:

Better home atmosphere needed, just like Mcgylnn said in his interview

Shouldn’t be an issue for this particular game. Bound to be a larger than usual crowd inside the San Starko. 

As long as we all promise to have 4 or 5 jars before arrival, there’ll be plenty singing. 

Is it all-ticket? Can't see any details on the website.

Yes it’s all ticket and the game is sold out I’m afraid. 3,500 Rovers fans and same amount of EF fans expected.

I jest, no it’s not all ticket.

18 minutes ago, georgeb25354 said:

Is it all-ticket? Can't see any details on the website.

No. The wonderful, faultless Police Scotland have graciously decided to allow this game to go ahead as a PATG fixture. The flip side of this is that you should expect big queues if you rock up close to kick off time. That wee window where you have to queue for concessions tickets should be fun. Meltdowns galore.

11 hours ago, embow said:

Nice wee montage piece on Reporting Scotland tonight with cameras in Raith Suite for Community Foundation's open door for less fortunate at Christmas. 36 clubs taking part and it's us that gets the national publicity. 

Huge congratulations to all involved.

6 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

What were they on the news for?

On 25/12/2018 at 19:43, Angusfifer said:

Raith will be right up for this, particularly after our win in November, so it is important that we avoid complacency. Looking forward to it...

We will pump these complacent  Leven diddies. Put their flukey last minute win to bed and put them back in their box for another 30 years.

Pressures all on Raith, no point in beating Arbroath if they can't be a diddie club like East Fife. I normally manage to drag a few pals along to these games but the Old Firm being on puts that to bed! Shame really but the majority would rather watch that other than support their local football club [emoji867]

Really dont know what to expect on saturday. Revenge is on the cards but weve seen last 2 games East Fife are the fitter side and these players know whats at stake. Hope we have a strong side, i know kyle bell etc has been decent but can they handle these bigger games? 1-1 me thinks

Archived