Glenafton Cambuslang

WhoAteAllTheDepays

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Can the Police confiscate or do they just ask for the film. 

I was asking as i wasnt sure but they do have the power to as it can be seen as evidence i beileve.  How often that is exercised I'm no sure.

You do get sd cards but a lot of cameras nowadays have internal hard drives because of the size of the files. In some ways it might be preferable if they take the camera as would be awkward id imagine if there's any type of problem or technical glitch with the footage

Talking about you clown?? Big name players and massive egos, the fucks that got to do with what’s been happening?

You think what’s happening at the club is a coincidence?
When you won the central first title, how was the dressing room and harmony of the team. It looked great from a spectators view.
Now, what’s changed? The playing personnel.
A lot of ex senior or hot prospects who’ve came to play in the juniors for what I can only presume judging on their attitudes have came for what they perceive as an easy buck.
You don’t play for each other. You all seem to want to be the centre of attention. Especially you at the moment that sounds more clown like behaviour than someone with an opinion on a forum based on .. opinions.

You don’t play for each other you play for yourself and easy money, which I believe is why Paul is always on the edge. It’s his money and as a team you are failing him.

11 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Horrible to watch the ongoings at cambuslang, what an amazing last three seasons watching a great young talented team play their way to three promotions and a title win !

Only now we finally are back in the top division and the team is ripped apart , replaced by big name players with massive egos and no discipline. Sad to watch

Think i’ll give Cambuslang a miss till this crowd have resigned from the club. Obviously something seriously wrong at this football club.

21 minutes ago, Between the Dugouts said:

13 January 2018 – Largs v Cambuslang

Half-time, Largs 1 up and Cambuslang have had a man sent off. 

Altercation between the teams as they leave the park, McColl threatens the Referee (Connor Ashwood).  

Game abandoned.

That ref got pelters on here at the time but might be getting a bit more understanding in light of yesterday.

18 hours ago, Beckanbaur said:

Horrible to watch the ongoings at cambuslang, what an amazing last three seasons watching a great young talented team play their way to three promotions and a title win !

Only now we finally are back in the top division and the team is ripped apart , replaced by big name players with massive egos and no discipline. Sad to watch

Very sad to see how a once great and highly respected club have come to this. All very reminiscent of what went on at another now defunct east end of Glasgow club some twenty years ago. You could build quite a lot of houses on Somervell!

Are jimmy Kerr and billy Campbell still involved in a coaching capacity? I wouldn’t think they’d be happy at all this terrible attention, both men are vocal on the sidelines but they must be wondering what they’re watching! Two good junior men

If they’re still involved that is

In my previous experience they have just stopped by my house and I've given them a DVD. Gave the neighbours something to talk about :lol:

See !!!! If you stayed in Auchinleck , neighbours widnae bat an eyelid at the police pulling up at your door - that’s a daily occurrence in that twenty

It’s just a joke mate..... not a dig !!!!

Anyone have an update on this? My pal, who has connections within the junior game, heard via a Glenafton individual  there was an incident in dressing room with McCall and the ref at HT which led to an alleged assault which if true sounds serious.

Surely the Camby committee need to act as sounds as though the clubs in serious decline on and off the park after a successful previous few seasons.

16 minutes ago, AM-1 said:

Anyone have an update on this? My pal, who has connections within the junior game, heard via a Glenafton individual  there was an incident in dressing room with McCall and the ref at HT which led to an alleged assault which if true sounds serious.

Surely the Camby committee need to act as sounds as though the clubs in serious decline on and off the park after a successful previous few seasons.

The game didn’t even get to ht

Not nearly as pathetic as claiming I'm a closet Talbot fan because I'm happy they gave an SPL team a game in senior cup. Or as tragic as Bringing up a bankiues glens league match in response to hankies being jealous of juniors playing well against senior teams

Autocorrect made bankies into hankies but left it be as it seems appropriate as bankies have hankies oot when people mention the senior cup 

You alright? Bit defensive [emoji23] I’m happy your big team gave them a game too, water under the bridge.

Archived