Glenafton Cambuslang

WhoAteAllTheDepays

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, jkerr said:

MAN ASSAULTED - NEW CUMNOCK

Around 2.40pm on Saturday 22 December 2018, police were called after a 29 year old man was assaulted during a football match between Glenathlon Athletic Juniors and Cambuslang Rangers at Loch Park Castle, New Cumnock.

Officers attended and the man did not require hospital treatment.

Enquiries are ongoing to establish the full circumstances surrounding the incident.

Glenathlon and Loch Park Castle :lol:

6 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Come on Brooklyn 64 red dots and counting you can go quicker than this. Is it taking you a while to switch from I of your 5 accounts to another. 

:D:D:D

I quote... "What a p***k you are starting a rumour like that. Keep red dotting as many of my posts as you want. Ha ha".....

Deal!

Horrible to watch the ongoings at cambuslang, what an amazing last three seasons watching a great young talented team play their way to three promotions and a title win !

Only now we finally are back in the top division and the team is ripped apart , replaced by big name players with massive egos and no discipline. Sad to watch

Horrible to watch the ongoings at cambuslang, what an amazing last three seasons watching a great young talented team play their way to three promotions and a title win !
Only now we finally are back in the top division and the team is ripped apart , replaced by big name players with massive egos and no discipline. Sad to watch

Talking about you clown?? Big name players and massive egos, the fucks that got to do with what’s been happening?

48 minutes ago, Gemms said:

Talking about you clown?? Big name players and massive egos, the fucks that got to do with what’s been happening?

Probably something to do with the amount of red cards and 'incidents' at Cambuslang games this season...

I did say a few weeks ago after the Clydebank game it’s an embarrassment to football I’m guessing the juniors don’t have a fit and proper person ruling it’s time an example was made of all involved (repeatedly) .  Gemms, you’re not doing yourself any favours continually trying to justify this mob . Time to stop posting mate . 

Archived