Todays scores 22/12

GNU_Linux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shocking three goals Talbot gave away. Cumnock's fitness was a joke I have never seen so many players going down with cramp in the regulated 90 minutes. Semple is a total balloon, and what an inspired substitution by Burns to put himself on at 3-1.
Haha came on for the glory 3 - 1 up then they loose the game as for semple total fud. Heard him shout at his own players to hurry up after we scored 4th

40 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

If that is what happened at start , fair enough, I never seen that , but have no reason to doubt what you are saying
Shocking stuff

Been reported to referee with many witnesses.  Not any different to some of your players celebrations in the 2-2 game last season. 

40 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Shocking three goals Talbot gave away. Cumnock's fitness was a joke I have never seen so many players going down with cramp in the regulated 90 minutes. Semple is a total balloon, and what an inspired substitution by Burns to put himself on at 3-1.

Miraculously they all had cramp up to the 60 minute mark.When Talbot scored their second and Cumnock were under the cosh it all cleared up.Yes I agree,the Burns substitution was a game changer,lol.

Big set of results today for Talbot. As mentioned they were labouring badly for three quarters of the game and then clicked impressively. As soon as it went 2-3 you knew they were getting at least a point. 

A cracking six quids worth of controversy, animosity and occasional outbreaks of terrific action. 

This fixture is really feeling like a proper derby again. 

If Cumnock give the same amount of effort for the remaining games of the season that they gave today il be happy. Disappointed to lose obviously but positives to take out the game and we were more than a match for talbot for the majority of the game. We’re crying out for a commanding centre half. Onwards and upwards hopefully.

Meadow 2-1 Hurlford

Another three points for our gang against a Hurlford clearly lacking in confidence. Scrappy game on a heavy pitch with a few defensive error giving Meadow plenty of chances. R. Robertson seen red for an elbow on Darren Miller (Heard Spence and Latta wanted him sent off) and Meadows Connolly sent off after kicking the ball away twice.
Starting to believe we might actually stay up!

To win 7 out of last 10 games in this league is an amazing run. Looks like Gints and Aitchy have you in a good place at the minute after the start you had.

If you continue that form you will only be looking upwards

A good point for us today although felt in the end it should have been 3 . Bankies had the best of the 1st half & took the lead with a penalty & the only issue is why Joe Wilton in goals never got a yellow .
2nd half was the polar opposite with Ladeside producing 1 of their best 45 minutes of the season . A David Ramsay Lob equalised but despite incessant pressure we couldn’t get a 2nd . Bankies has their chances on the break but all in a draw was probably the right result.

Been reported to referee with many witnesses.  Not any different to some of your players celebrations in the 2-2 game last season. 

Fair enough mate, as I said I didn’t see it so I can’t comment.

I think the “celebrations” in last seasons game and this were slightly different , in my opinion, as the antics of Samson was on the middle of the pitch during the game, not at the end , mainly on the steps going off the pitch as in last seasons game.

Not something we are going to agree on , to be fair , and it was just part of a great £6.00 worth of entertainment

Well done Talbot for grinding out the victory but, fair play to Cumnock for making it a better/ closer contest than most folk expected

3 hours ago, Bul2 said:

Fair enough mate, as I said I didn’t see it so I can’t comment.

I think the “celebrations” in last seasons game and this were slightly different , in my opinion, as the antics of Samson was on the middle of the pitch during the game, not at the end , mainly on the steps going off the pitch as in last seasons game.

Not something we are going to agree on , to be fair , and it was just part of a great £6.00 worth of entertainment

Well done Talbot for grinding out the victory but, fair play to Cumnock for making it a better/ closer contest than most folk expected

Was a cracking game mate , im sure if both me or you got elbowed we’d have did worse than celebrate to the person who did all part of the high emotion game . One of the best derbies in years we’ll worth £6. 

5 hours ago, Shanner said:

Big set of results today for Talbot. As mentioned they were labouring badly for three quarters of the game and then clicked impressively. As soon as it went 2-3 you knew they were getting at least a point. 

A cracking six quids worth of controversy, animosity and occasional outbreaks of terrific action. 

This fixture is really feeling like a proper derby again. 

Cumnock got their tactics  spot on today. They were up for the frey, prepared to put the boot in and harassed all day. Gamesmanship agogo and quite right. But you always felt that Talbot could get back in and win and great testament to the team that they did.  A throw back today to derbies of yester year. What a six quids worth.   Cumnock will be ok should they keep that up. 

Cumnock got their tactics  spot on today. They were up for the frey, prepared to put the boot in and harassed all day. Gamesmanship agogo and quite right. But you always felt that Talbot could get back in and win and great testament to the team that they did.  A throw back today to derbies of yester year. What a six quids worth.   Cumnock will be ok should they keep that up. 
Aye defo best game in years passion fae both teams

Up to the point Cumnock went up 2-0 thought bot didn’t play well had 2 or 3 chances but didn’t take them and Cumnock did well seen its the present series after it went 2-1  it was a cracking  derby which could have went either way when bot had penalty saved would have taken a draw specially at 1-3 but never know when we’’re beaten  piled forward and deserved a draw or win IMO more like the derby games of yesterday year enjoyed this and can say that regardless of whether we won 4-3 or drew ,lost this game had the lot penalties scored ,missed saves goal line clearances best £6 I have spent in a while and imo Kyle faulds was motm even though he will win less with Cumnock if he plays 10 seasons with them than he won with talbot   In his short time with them , oh and burns totally disgraced himself as new boss at the end of game lucky big Neil didn’t smash him into ground as he deserved for going for him.

Def a Carlsberg day for Talbot yesterday. I’m sure Bookie’s won’t be offering any ‘outside bets’ on them winning the League. I now see them as favourites with the other fancied sides currently losing their way.
Talbot are undoubtedly the comeback kings in a contest. They could possibly hit a slump when they go out the big Scottish as Junior sides often do ( If they go out [emoji846]). Need to wait and see but no other sides seem to have any momentum at the moment apart from Meadow

Archived