Todays scores 22/12

GNU_Linux

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talbot 4 Cumnock 3
Full-Time

Was a guid £6.00 worth today. As bad as Talbot were in early first half, Cumnock
Mirrored that in second part of second half.

A better performance than most would have expected from Cumnock after last few results

P.S. the behaviour of Keir Samson was disgraceful after Talbot 4th goal and at end of the game

Was a guid £6.00 worth today. As bad as Talbot were in early first half, Cumnock
Mirrored that in second part of second half.

A better performance than most would have expected from Cumnock after last few results

P.S. the behaviour of Keir Samson was disgraceful after Talbot 4th goal and at end of the game
Pps so was the elbow he got at start of game as the cumnock ran out

Meadow 2-1 Hurlford

Another three points for our gang against a Hurlford clearly lacking in confidence. Scrappy game on a heavy pitch with a few defensive error giving Meadow plenty of chances. R. Robertson seen red for an elbow on Darren Miller (Heard Spence and Latta wanted him sent off) and Meadows Connolly sent off after kicking the ball away twice.

Starting to believe we might actually stay up!

Whitletts 2-3 arthurlie equal the first half with arthurlie leading 2-whitletts got a man sent off should off been a few morefor both teams before half time but arthurlie went out and dominated the second and should of killed whitletts off but whitletts got a penalty which they scored the rebound with 10 to go and arthurlie managed to get a deserved winner with 5 minutes to go

Cumnock best I’ve seen them . Some game to watch. The incident with Scott mchulloch elbowing samson before the match is a disgrace seen by  several committee members and has been reported. Boy celebrates back to Scott quite rightly at the end up . 

Shocking three goals Talbot gave away. Cumnock's fitness was a joke I have never seen so many players going down with cramp in the regulated 90 minutes. Semple is a total balloon, and what an inspired substitution by Burns to put himself on at 3-1.

Meadow 2-1 Hurlford

Another three points for our gang against a Hurlford clearly lacking in confidence. Scrappy game on a heavy pitch with a few defensive error giving Meadow plenty of chances. R. Robertson seen red for an elbow on Darren Miller (Heard Spence and Latta wanted him sent off) and Meadows Connolly sent off after kicking the ball away twice.
Starting to believe we might actually stay up!
Who was the ref mate?
Seems like I picked a good game to miss, although I missed my pint of light in the bar. Hate losing three points, but hope they help keep you up.

3 minutes ago, ex-german exile said:

Who was the ref mate?
Seems like I picked a good game to miss, although I missed my pint of light in the bar. Hate losing three points, but hope they help keep you up.

I’m not too sure, didnt recognise him mate.

Archived