C***s in restaurants

Romeo

Out with some work colleuages for a meal last night.

We were seated next to a table of 8 middle adged women, all screaching like f**k but they were to be outdone by about 20 hipsters, obvioulsy on a works night out who queued up indvidually to pay with their own bank cards. The poor girl that was stood there having to take their payments was absoloutely fucking exaperated with them, don't think they left the girl a single penny either. Utter c***s.....

Have you been a c**t while having something to eat of have you seen cuntish behaviour in a restaurant?

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Was on a stag do about half of the folk I knew. One of the ones I didn't at the end of the meal started asking all these questions about the coffee they were offerering - what kind of beans, how were they roasted, what pressure did their machine operate and all that, because he 'doesn't like bad coffee' before opting not to have one after all. Wanted to chuck him in the sea, waiter is just after a yes please/no thanks.

World's worst stag do identified.

1 hour ago, MixuFixit said:

Was on a stag do about half of the folk I knew. One of the ones I didn't at the end of the meal started asking all these questions about the coffee they were offerering - what kind of beans, how were they roasted, what pressure did their machine operate and all that, because he 'doesn't like bad coffee' before opting not to have one after all. Wanted to chuck him in the sea, waiter is just after a yes please/no thanks.

Hoping the beans and roasting is a euph

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Anyone who orders a well done steak. 

People who believe it is wrong to cook a steak , now for lean cuts that’s fine , but a decent rib eye , with fat on and through it deserves to be well done , so the fat renders it’s flavour into the meat 

Generalisations are the calling cards of morons 

3 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

They're often lucky to get a please or thanks. Some folk are really ignorant.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Loud people.

Yah, it's a problem when I go out with the missus' family, she is of Italian descent so when they get together the volume goes up a few dozen decibels.  On more than one occasion other diners have told us to keep it down.

People who take babies and toddlers into nice restaurants and then allow them to behave as if they were in some kid themed fast-food eatery. For many of us, eating out is a rare treat and it's annoying as hell to have it ruined by hellspawn screeching, chucking food and generally behaving like flamingos on crack. This doesn't just apply to restaurants but ffs, control your damn kids or keep them out of inappropriate environments until you've taught them how to behave.

35 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

People who take babies and toddlers into nice restaurants and then allow them to behave as if they were in some kid themed fast-food eatery. For many of us, eating out is a rare treat and it's annoying as hell to have it ruined by hellspawn screeching, chucking food and generally behaving like flamingos on crack. This doesn't just apply to restaurants but ffs, control your damn kids or keep them out of inappropriate environments until you've taught them how to behave.

The children could be university age before then.

Went out for a Christmas meal in Edinburgh last weekend with a few of my wife's friends, pretty straightforward set menu that was about £25 a head.

The bill lands and it worked out at about £35 each, 3 of our group are genuinely sitting there arguing over the cost of lager and the service charge. Could we split the bill 6 says? Could we f**k. Folk nearly in their 30s arguing over paying £2 for a service charge. Arseholes.

At times, I'm not happy when I go out with the inlaws. Partner & myself normally tip 10% minimum, but my brother-in-law doesn't seem to feel it's appropriate to tip at all.

Wtf do you do in that situation? Family meal of approx £30 per head (they don't drink much) , so total bill of around £240 before tip. Normally, three of us are paying, so I would suggest £90 each. We end up leaving  around £250. I feel tht's unacceptable.

Thoughts?

14 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

At times, I'm not happy when I go out with the inlaws. Partner & myself normally tip 10% minimum, but my brother-in-law doesn't seem to feel it's appropriate to tip at all.

Wtf do you do in that situation? Family meal of approx £30 per head (they don't drink much) , so total bill of around £240 before tip. Normally, three of us are paying, so I would suggest £90 each. We end up leaving  around £250. I feel tht's unacceptable.

Thoughts?

You are completely correct.

6 hours ago, bishopburn boy said:

People who believe it is wrong to cook a steak , now for lean cuts that’s fine , but a decent rib eye , with fat on and through it deserves to be well done , so the fat renders it’s flavour into the meat 

Generalisations are the calling cards of morons 

Drivel. A searingly hot pan will caramalise more than enough fat in the short time a nice rib-eye will be in it for medium rare to get that flavour. Serving it like that will have the added benefit of not ruining the actual meat, which your well-done calamity brings to the table.

Thoughts?
Thoughts..?

Your brother in law is a c**t

Archived