C***ts In Shops

Moonglum25

People who shop in supermarkets close to schools will be well used to this, but fucking school weans at lunchtimes. It's like a plague of locusts.

Stick to your poxy school canteen and leave the real world place to the grown ups

Ban the little fuckers please

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, strichener said:

Went into Asda this morning when it opened at 7am.  c***s wouldn't sell me this, the VL calling me a raging jakeball:

Capture.PNG.ef131d5b674029d8774b76ee16810e69.PNG

At least I know where Miguel works now. :lol:

Back to your original point though, it is literally impossible for the “thick c***s” working in these shops (hint: they aren’t the thick c***s in this scenario, it’s seething idiots like you who think they are choosing not to serve you) to serve it, the tills don’t allow it. 

Feel free to blame Tesco but like almost every single complaint about staff in here, it has f**k all to do with them.

11 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

People who shop in supermarkets close to schools will be well used to this, but fucking school weans at lunchtimes. It's like a plague of locusts.

Stick to your poxy school canteen and leave the real world place to the grown ups

Ban the little fuckers please

You'll be glad enough of them when you're in your dotage and they've grown up and they're wiping your arse and cleaning your drool...

2 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

You'll be glad enough of them when you're in your dotage and they've grown up and they're wiping your arse and cleaning your drool...

I'll be off to Dignitas long before that ever happens

Or the boy who comes in with half a dozen lottery tickets that he's stockpiled. 
"Any of them winners?"
then standing and watching the staff member checking all of them, whilst he begins asking for 5 lucky dips. 
This always happens when there's a queue. Absolutely boils my piss.

38 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Back to your original point though, it is literally impossible for the “thick c***s” working in these shops (hint: they aren’t the thick c***s in this scenario, it’s seething idiots like you who think they are choosing not to serve you) to serve it, the tills don’t allow it. 

Feel free to blame Tesco but like almost every single complaint about staff in here, it has f**k all to do with them.

"Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible."
Francois de la Rochefouca

Moving on to actual customers as c***s - People who take things from the shelves and have them consumed before the checkout.  Surely you can last the time it takes to do the shopping without needing to drink your litre bottle of Asda's own diet coke or the latest Doritos spicy cardboard.

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The non-/low-alcohol stuff is also produced in the same place as the regular stuff, so it might have alcohol in it. I mean, as covered already, it does, but it might have more. 

That said, anyone complaining about not being able to buy something alcohol-related before 10AM is a raging jakeball and should re-examine their life immediately.

Maybe they were referring to after 10pm. 

45 minutes ago, strichener said:

"Nothing is impossible; there are ways that lead to everything, and if we had sufficient will we should always have sufficient means. It is often merely for an excuse that we say things are impossible."

Moving on to actual customers as c***s - People who take things from the shelves and have them consumed before the checkout.  Surely you can last the time it takes to do the shopping without needing to drink your litre bottle of Asda's own diet coke or the latest Doritos spicy cardboard.

For the shop it isn’t impossible, but for the staff it is genuinely impossible. They cannot circumvent the till, and having people like you calling them thick c***s due to your own idiocy and ignorance is annoying as f**k. I’m so happy I’m not in retail.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

Weird thing to get raging about. I do this a lot. After my shift I get a bottle of fizzy water and drink it as I do my shopping. I then get it scanned at the counter. It makes no apparent difference to anyone that I’ve paid for it after consumption in stead of before.

At my nearest branch of Iceland there are only ever 1 or 2 tills open, out of 3 right enough. I'm only ever in for the odd small item but invariably at the till i'll get stuck behind someone doing a weekly fucking shop!!!! Being the posh end of Ayr, the majority will notice I only have 1 item and usher me through in front of them. However there is always some c**t who doesn't and I have to stand there holding back my increasing inner rage with steam coming out my ears. 

At my nearest branch of Iceland there are only ever 1 or 2 tills open, out of 3 right enough. I'm only ever in for the odd small item but invariably at the till i'll get stuck behind someone doing a weekly fucking shop!!!! Being the posh end of Ayr, the majority will notice I only have 1 item and usher me through in front of them. However there is always some c**t who doesn't and I have to stand there holding back my increasing inner rage with steam coming out my ears. 
Travels all the way to Iceland for 1 item.
Policies such as minimum spend £10 or minimum 5 items should be in place, to keep the place clear of time wasters.

1 minute ago, superbigal said:

Travels all the way to Iceland for 1 item.
Policies such as minimum spend £10 or minimum 5 items should be in place, to keep the place clear of time wasters.

Erm it's just round the corner from me if that's ok? It's only a small branch with 2 working tills although usually just 1. It's a local shop for local people not fucking Harrods.

3 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

For the shop it isn’t impossible, but for the staff it is genuinely impossible. They cannot circumvent the till, and having people like you calling them thick c***s due to your own idiocy and ignorance is annoying as f**k. I’m so happy I’m not in retail.

It's a football forum ffs.  I have never accosted a Tesco employee in store and called them stupid c***s. 

The term it however appropriate for the people that work in Tesco that program the tills.  

Not your job is it? :P

Done a fair bit of shopping in aldi yesterday, and some daft cow decided to put a divider on the belt and started to load her shopping on it as we were still putting ours on. Her husband appeared and put her stuff back in the trolley and told her to waiting her "fucking turn"

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, philpy said:

Done a fair bit of shopping in aldi yesterday, and some daft cow decided to put a divider on the belt and started to load her shopping on it as we were still putting ours on. Her husband appeared and put her stuff back in the trolley and told her to waiting her "fucking turn"

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Did you invite him for a game of pool?

2 hours ago, strichener said:

It's a football forum ffs.  I have never accosted a Tesco employee in store and called them stupid c***s. 

The term it however appropriate for the people that work in Tesco that program the tills.  

Not your job is it? :P

Luckily not, as dealing with stupid c***s like you would cause a daily heads gone.

Archived