C***ts In Shops

Moonglum25

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c***s that f**k about buying umpteen different scratchcards in the shop.....

"Can I get three lucky clovers, a thunderball, two lucky donkeys etc...."

c***s who then proceed to scratch them off at the till while member if staff is still ringing up said purchase on the till should actually be fucking killed. 

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

c***s who then proceed to scratch them off at the till while member if staff is still ringing up said purchase on the till should actually be fucking killed. 

Scratchcards are a tax on folk being stupid.

Use Asda a fair bit for work so there nearly each day I’m on shift.

1. c***s who walk through the front doors and immediately stop to either whip out a shopping list or to talk to someone, take yer conversations outside ya kents.

2.  People who put bananas in plastic bags, wits the point?

3. People who don’t have any perception of space and spin their trolley about like its demolition derby.

4. Kent’s who leave their trolley halfway down an isle to go grab something further down, take it with you or wait till space is there to do so.

5. Stopping in isles to have conversations while blocking the whole isle with 2 trollies.

6.Self service and anyone over the age of 50, just  naw.

7.  See 1 but for people leaving the shops and thinking the only place for a conversation is the only entry/exit to the shop.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

Or the boy who comes in with half a dozen lottery tickets that he's stockpiled. 

"Any of them winners?"

then standing and watching the staff member checking all of them, whilst he begins asking for 5 lucky dips. 

On 12/22/2018 at 18:44, G_Man1985 said:

This is the type of people I deal with on a daily basis. c***s.

Do people not know they can't buy alcohol before 10am? It's something new ......
7.30 this morning had to tell people they can't buy any booze.

This thread is perfect for me . However moral of the story is....

Humans are c***s

Or the c***s that work in Tesco that don't know that alcohol-free does not contain alcohol and stop you purchasing this before 10am.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Look, it's right there on the label you stupid c***s

30 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Or the boy who comes in with half a dozen lottery tickets that he's stockpiled. 

"Any of them winners?"

then standing and watching the staff member checking all of them, whilst he begins asking for 5 lucky dips. 

Forgot about those as well, c***s who can't be arsed checking their several weeks worth of lottery tickets and think nothing of having some poor c**t in Asda or the Co-Op fucking scan them while people have to wait and pay for their shopping.

Would they go into Ladbrokes and ask them to check if their football coupon is up?  You don't even need to watch the draw or buy a paper, five seconds on your phone is all it takes to Google the lottery numbers.

Id definitely say that's worthy of being fucking  stabbed in both eyes with an ice pick.

51 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

4. Kent’s who leave their trolley halfway down an isle to go grab something further down, take it with you or wait till space is there to do so.

5. Stopping in isles to have conversations while blocking the whole isle with 2 trollies.

Probably just trying to not get their feet wet...

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

That's what the people who buy them are. I'm amazed at the amount of money some people - often pensioners - spend on these things. I don't think I've ever bought a scratchcard in my puff.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I believe because some of the alcohol- free still have some alcohol in it ( 0.1, 0.2 etc) and because they come under they same group, they don't get sold before 10am.
We have about 3 or 4 lines that have 0 alcohol in them, where the rest have a small percentage in it.

Yet this is sadly a Scottish law not a Tesco law....

I thought that one above was 0.05 alcohol in it.

I might be wrong, but i'm sure anything under 0.05% can be labelled 'Alcohol Free'

14 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I believe because some of the alcohol- free still have some alcohol in it ( 0.1, 0.2 etc) and because they come under they same group, they don't get sold before 10am.
We have about 3 or 4 lines that have 0 alcohol in them, where the rest have a small percentage in it.

<0.05%.  Probably less alcohol in the cider than the whisky sauce or wine vingers sold in the same supermarket which nae c**t has ever been prevented from buying before 10am. 

100% Tesco law.  100% c***s

21 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I was told the reason for this is because it has the word alcohol on the label. I was away to look for some mouthwash to prove that it was bullshit but couldn’t be arsed. 

The non-/low-alcohol stuff is also produced in the same place as the regular stuff, so it might have alcohol in it. I mean, as covered already, it does, but it might have more. 

That said, anyone complaining about not being able to buy something alcohol-related before 10AM is a raging jakeball and should re-examine their life immediately.

37 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

The non-/low-alcohol stuff is also produced in the same place as the regular stuff, so it might have alcohol in it. I mean, as covered already, it does, but it might have more. 

That said, anyone complaining about not being able to buy something alcohol-related before 10AM is a raging jakeball and should re-examine their life immediately.

Went into Asda this morning when it opened at 7am.  c***s wouldn't sell me this, the VL calling me a raging jakeball:

Capture.PNG.ef131d5b674029d8774b76ee16810e69.PNG

At least I know where Miguel works now. :lol:

Archived