C***ts In Shops

Moonglum25

Tis the season to be jolly and see all these c***s in the shops loosing the plot.   Was in a major supermarket early this morning and it was utter carnage. People getting struck with trolleys, people getting stuff knocked out of their hands as c***s try to push in and grab what they can.  Things can only get better over the next 2 days as the carnage continues.

Shops are greeting that they are losing trade to the internet. Given the attitude of some staff recently it is no wonder.  Plenty of staff in a B&M's  the other day, all hanging about the shop floor but only 2 on the tills despite lengthy queues. Member of staff summoned by tannoy and asked to open a till but replied  "I don't want to" so no till opened but several of us immediately dumped their shopping and walked out.  Great staff attitude.

On the same theme have nearly had my car struck 3 times in the past couple of days as mindless morons reverse out of parking spaces not caring who is coming along as long as they get out.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We always do the food shop as near to closing time as possible to avoid the c***s. The one we go to extended their hours from 9pm to 10pm, but had a policy of self check out only after 9. I roll up with a full trolley at 9.30 and told I would have to put it through myself, so took my bags and told them to shove it. Got 10yds before they shouted me back and opened a till 

c***s are in shop 365.

Useless c***s who block aisles with their trolley, have to put it across the aisle for some fucking reason.

Stop in front of ye, or decide to turn at 300 mph and walk into you.

c***s.

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

We always do the food shop as near to closing time as possible to avoid the c***s. The one we go to extended their hours from 9pm to 10pm, but had a policy of self check out only after 9. I roll up with a full trolley at 9.30 and told I would have to put it through myself, so took my bags and told them to shove it. Got 10yds before they shouted me back and opened a till 

You're the c**t in this situation mate.

Either do their wee self service thing or walk away with yer dignity. Naw you double back like a fucking c**t.

16 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Either do their wee self service thing or walk away with yer dignity. Naw you double back like a fucking c**t.

I had too many reduced goodies to just walk away 

The c***s that are always in front of me at the tills that pick up shite like a cat ball with a bell inside or a glow in the dark comb, I don't have a problem with them buying tat but they always have the ones with no bar code label. Then spotty dunderheid spends the next 20 mins running about like a headless chicken trying to locate these items.

2 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Also sounds like it didn't happen 

Self serve tills.

The c***s that can't use the till but persist with making an arse of it anyway the assistant has to constantly come over and fix it for them. The c***s that scan It then f**k about paying for it and it then decide they need a bag and f**k about putting it all in the bag from the scales the fucking thing has a bit to put the bag in you bunch of c***s. The elderly just stay the f**k away from it you don't realise how precious little time you have on this earth. c***s that try and put a whole trolley load of shopping  through it the c***s.

7 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

. The one we go to extended their hours from 9pm to 10pm, but had a policy of self check out only after 9. I roll up with a full trolley at 9.30...

Why did you think that was a good idea?

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why did you think that was a good idea?

It was the first week after the store had a big extension added, I knew about the extra hour in opening times, but not the new policy of self check out during that extra hour. I’ve always shopped in the last hour, you avoid the pensioners and screaming children. Only downside is the ignorant shelf stackers blocking the aisles with trolleys, but I can live with that 

Customers thinking that shop floor staff somehow dictate policy on things like store layout, special deals, opening times, choice of produce and prices.

Customers also thinking that shop floor staff care if they shop elsewhere.

Saw some arsehole and his mate in Sainsburys car park who thought it would be a laugh to knock their car into reverse, making someone think there was a parking space about to become free before turning the ignition off and pishing themselves laughing. They done this about half a dozen times inside 5 minutes before some boy tried to drag the driver out the car. Can't see him doing it again :lol:

Went to pick up Mrs LH  from work at Asda last night at 10pm. Place was rammed. Always pick up a few bits when I'm in and came across a Scottish couple down one of the aisles, with the husband saying to his wife 'Ah don't give a f**k how much it costs, am no coming back again' :lol: Kudos to that man.

Today I witnessed the following behaviour:

a pensioner howling abuse at a woman on the checkout because she needed a managers approval to sell him alcohol (she knows your old enough, but clearly, she’s too young to sell you it c**t)

people standing and blocking the aisle so they can talk about the kids presents

Someone basically throwing a tantrum in Markies because they couldn’t find what they wanted.

I hate this time of year.

5 hours ago, mizfit said:

Today I witnessed the following behaviour:

a pensioner howling abuse at a woman on the checkout because she needed a managers approval to sell him alcohol (she knows your old enough, but clearly, she’s too young to sell you it c**t)

people standing and blocking the aisle so they can talk about the kids presents

Someone basically throwing a tantrum in Markies because they couldn’t find what they wanted.

I hate this time of year.

Mods.... 

At the self scan last night scanned my stuff and had to wait to get alcohol approved. Looked round and both staff members engaged with other customers. Woman rocks up with reduced price custard and it doesn't scan right. Looks at one assistant and says "Is no-one serving here?". Then keeps berating her while us norms can see that they're both working with other customers and are patiently waiting. Then an off duty, heading home, staff member goes to another self scan checkout and gets berated for not sorting out her problem!

Glad I'm not in retail anymore.

After the traditional last-minute phone call from my maw to pick up the things my dad forgot in the shopping yesterday, I was heading for a fairly painless experience. Got everything I needed, the queue I was in was big, but the checkout assistant was extremely efficient, and everyone in the queue was armed and ready with their choice of payment when required.

Then on the way out, some utter walloptress of a woman decides to block the whole door to put her purse in her bag, and to check her shopping for anything she might have forgotten. She also seemed oblivious to the group of people behind her all saying "For f**k's sake".

Archived