c***s at gigs

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:47, ecto said:
On ‎24‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 14:05, throbber said:

Imagine going to a gig and singing along during the performance, sickening behaviour.

No adverse to a bit of communal singing, but there is a place and time for it

I tend to find if you sing harmonies it goes down better.

Guest Moomintroll

A quick tip for anyone attending a Stone Roes gig, find a cunto that will sing along to every word. No matter how bad he/she is, they will still sound better than Ian Brown.

On 25/12/2018 at 00:42, Principal Flutie said:

In most cases there isn't. 

The etiquette from one to another isn't obvious. Ecto is the c**t here

I meant in terms of being able to hear people around you. If you're at the back of Hampden you'll hear someone beside you singing more readily than you would if you were at King Tut's.

On 22/12/2018 at 00:32, Miguel Sanchez said:

- Going to the front and wearing earplugs - you're old and you're seeing Mogwai, for you the war is over

- Drinking, because the evening's not complete without watered down Tuborg at a fiver for a plastic cup

- Attempting to continue drinking while at the front, pick what you want to do

- Talking over the support acts - they may be awful, but it's only polite

- HERE WE HERE WE naw you fucking don't. I thought this was on the way out until I heard it last month. Vile.

- People who don't exit the building in an orderly fashion when the performance is over - bonus points to the Liquid Room in Edinburgh which has a door for the toilets right next to the one, single file door for the exit

- Overly officious security people

- Old people not acting their age - drinking, fighting, air drumming in an amount of space greater than a single person should be taking up - I've seen many more 40+ wallopers at gigs than I have people my age

- Trying to make people who clearly don't want to be involved in any pushing involved in pushing

- People who don't turn the flash off on their shitey £40 point and click camera - you're wasting your own time much less everyone else's

I imagine you could trace the majority of entries to this thread back to drinking.

Sounds like you should just stop going to gigs.

Archived