QP v Elgin

an86

Tactics. Both that one and the first sub, the Elgin coach told the players involved to sit down and at the same time told the physio to get on the field. Why? So the oncoming sub could get ready. Both who got subbed walked off, unattended and straight into the dugout. Another tragic example of lower league coaches trying to be "professional".
Strange one, no need to waste time when we could have replaced our playing squad with traffic cones and Queens Park still wouldn't have scored.

[emoji38] What's Darryl been up to this time? 
Sat down injured, stood up, sat down again, limped off slowly, stopped to head to a QP player to gesture to him and the fans and then ran up the tunnel to sit in the stand; miracle cure. Walloper. The time wasting stuff just looks pathetic when you've a 4 goal lead.

Sat down injured, stood up, sat down again, limped off slowly, stopped to head to a QP player to gesture to him and the fans and then ran up the tunnel to sit in the stand; miracle cure. Walloper. The time wasting stuff just looks pathetic when you've a 4 goal lead.
[emoji38] you see that in nearly every game these days, it isn't just reserved for big bad Darryl Mchardy.

Said after the Cowdenbeath game that bad performances were inevitable with our experience. That was another level. Injuries or not, at no time is it acceptable to lose 4-0 at home in the bottom tier. I can accept when we're poor. That happens. What, as a supporter, I cannot accept is players chucking it. That happened yesterday. 

I hope Marko put a rocket up their arses after the game because that was a disgraceful performance. Spineless and lazy. Doesn't matter if you're playing in front of 500 or 50000 people, if people are parting with hard earned cash there should be a basic level of pride in a performance. 

Just watched the highlights.  They are a nightmare. I slated when we signed Gow and got told he is the experience we need for a young side. Well he is a bloody passenger who cannot run and especially for the first goal he is blaming a younger player for his shit pass. There are too many passengers in our side. We need to set ourselves up to be hard to beat to get a bit of confidence. 4 at the back 4 across the middle and Kurtis in front of them behind the striker. 

Kurtis is not a central midfielder he wants to take people and have a crack at goal. To me better behind the striker. He was a vibrant player at the start of the season who played really well and scored some crackers, now he looks every inch a average junior player.  Jambo frustrates the life out of me if he keeps it simple he is a good player but I don't know what has happened to him recently.  He is a good passer of the ball but now it's hot potato football.

Jordan's losing the rag is not like him shows how frustrated he is. I would drop a few of the team that started yesterday because if they turn up like that next week we will lose by more.

What does anyone think Mark will do, do we have think he will do anything different against Clyde.

2 hours ago, bridgeofweirdo said:

Was there a post match interview with the manager as I'd like to know what his thoughts were on that performance?

The silence is deafening!!

He really needs to make some changes as too many players gone off the boil...surely he can see this but unsure if hes capable of playing a different style..time will tell.

Archived