Colts at Broadwood

Harry Haddock

21 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

My dig may have been cheap GordonS’s was bloody priceless.  Merry Christmas.

Considering what the Bankies went through in their late senior years, through no fault of their fans and despite their best effort, the fast food dig was pretty cheap eh? Kilbowie Benches is just a daftie.

4 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

As Bill Shankly said “football without fans is nothing”

Merry Xmas 

You can’t even get that right, that was Jock Stein.

Here is another famous quote “Kilbowie Benches is a very reasonable guy, who loves all aspects of lower league football”. ...........Said by no one ever.

2 hours ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

As Bill Shankly said “football without fans is nothing”

Merry Xmas 

Wasn't long ago Bankies were taking 100-300 to away junior matches, now cannae fill a bus often.

Preparing our Largs v Clydebank programme in a few weeks and looking back at our infamous 2007/08 encounter, the Clydebank Post said there were 600 Bankies in Largs that day, jeezo someone's got the Goudie Calculator oot.

(FAO Bankie Bill and reasonable Bankies fans, I'm winding KB up)  

Edited by Sunrise

So who would own the lease, aren't Clyde still wanting away elsewhere?
Nope. East Kilbride planned a few years ago won't happen as East Kilbride FC are a thing. Before that was Rutherglen in a groundshare with Glencairn. There was some stuff recently about rebranding in some way to incorporate Cumbernauld into their idendity by either adjusting the badge or name or both.

Nope. East Kilbride planned a few years ago won't happen as East Kilbride FC are a thing. Before that was Rutherglen in a groundshare with Glencairn. There was some stuff recently about rebranding in some way to incorporate Cumbernauld into their idendity by either adjusting the badge or name or both.
So Clyde want the lease back I assume. As for EK, weren't they supposed to build a 4k stadium?

6 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
20 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:
So who would own the lease, aren't Clyde still wanting away elsewhere?

Let's not forget Shettleston.

So Clyde want the lease back I assume. As for EK, weren't they supposed to build a 4k stadium?
We have a lease at Broadwood until 2021. I'm not sure how long the lease for Cumbernauld Colts and Scottish Rugby is.

Our relationship with North Lanarkshire Leisure is a lot better now. We worked with them to redevelop part of the home stand and now have a pretty decent bar/ hospitality area. A new chairman came in at the start of last season.

The EK move is off the table for us and I don't know if the proposed stadium is still going ahead.

22 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Wasn't long ago Bankies were taking 100-300 to away junior matches, now cannae fill a bus often.

Preparing our Largs v Clydebank programme in a few weeks and looking back at our infamous 2007/08 encounter, the Clydebank Post said there were 600 Bankies in Largs that day, jeezo someone's got the Goudie Calculator oot.

(FAO Bankie Bill and reasonable Bankies fans, I'm winding KB up)  

Don’t you worry we’ll still outnumber your home support by at least 2 to 1 in a couple of weeks!

Quite a few of our fans will never be back at Largs because of the made up bullshit after the time wasting fest that was the 2007/8 game.

Edited by Kilbowie Benches

Don’t you worry we’ll still outnumber your home support by at least 2 to 1 in a couple of weeks!
Quite a few of our fans will never be back at Largs because of the made up bullshit after the time wasting fest that was the 2007/8 game.

2007/08 eh? At least we know it’s not effected you that badly [emoji11]