90     Gretna
   88     BSCG
   73     Edinburgh Uni
   72     Civil Service
  (46     Selkirk)
   40     Edusport

51 minutes ago, Kilbowie Benches said:

Estimates only.

How many fans of their own do BSC and Cumbernsuld Colts actually hsve? I bet it’s less than 20,if it even is that.

Joke clubs.

Didn't Clydebank go bust? I'm pretty sure there's a McDonald's drive thru where Kilbowie used to be. 

The mighty junior level bankies in flinging there weight about.[emoji23] [emoji23][emoji23]. if yous played bsc or cc’s 2moro yous would get a skelping. Big crowds dont win games. Both teams are newly formed at this level and trying to build foundations for years to come. Take your bitterness elsewhere and let them get on with it.

10 hours ago, Jerry Macguire said:

The real joke is criticising club's over the number of supporters they have. It's not our fault you decided not to come to the party. Merry Christmas. I'll be at Broadwood tomorrow supporting my team.

Two utterly pointless football clubs.

i’ll be at Kilbirnie where there’s at least interest in both clubs from their communities.

Estimates only.
How many fans of their own do BSC and Cumbernsuld Colts actually hsve? I bet it’s less than 20,if it even is that.
Joke clubs.
Weren't Clydebank formed in 1889, and 1914, and 1965 and 2003? Aren't they East Stirling, or Airdrie or something?

Everybody starts somewhere. Usually not as many times as Clydebank, though.

If you want to call the people doing headcounts at games liars, feel free, but don't expect to be given much respect.

Two utterly pointless football clubs.

i’ll be at Kilbirnie where there’s at least interest in both clubs from their communities.

Oooft you’ve annoyed Junior club fans on that forum, now fans of Cumbernauld Colts and BSC, guid going, and given BSC’s guy an excuse to have a cheap dig at you...

3 hours ago, Sunrise said:

Oooft you’ve annoyed Junior club fans on that forum, now fans of Cumbernauld Colts and BSC, guid going, and given BSC’s guy an excuse to have a cheap dig at you...

My dig may have been cheap GordonS’s was bloody priceless.  Merry Christmas.