Brechin City vs. Airdrieonians

15 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

First half we sat off Airdrie, they had all the possession but did nothing much with it. Barry was being quite pointed with his instructions but players were 8ncapable with osri being worst. He was getting pretty frustrated.

We allowed Airdrie yo come half way into our half before anyone made a move.

Connor at fault for goal, pish poor throw out resulting in the foul.

On a sour note I really hate the none stop abuse of players. Sinclair could do no right. Whilst others could do no wrong despite them being as poor.

Also Stewards were dicks. The Muppet with the flares was the same guy they should have binned from the first half. A hole. And to the others who m9cked a Brechin player who got stretched off with a likely broken ankle. Airdrie must have missed their village idiots today.

For us to turn it around will depend on Barry moving on Dods duds and bring in a few, cause as it is regardless of Barry's efforts it's the same guys who for several years have been coached to sit in. A dark winter is ahead I fear.

If Sinclair would actually do something after shouting at and blaming everyone else then maybe folk would get off his case. 

24 minutes ago, Brechin City FC said:

Sinclair is one of the only players we have that actually looks like he could create something.  Especially after Tapping's injury.

Any word on how serious it is?

I beg to differ. 

They don't know if the ankle  is broken or dislocated. 

It’s plain and simple you can’t support Brechin and Celtic your either one or the other I bet you wear an half and half scarf wrong un
And why not? Every one is entitled to support who they want. And for the record I only support brechin but totally disagree with you

You can’t support two Scottish teams that’s totally wrong yea you can support whoever you want but SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM
Born in Glasgow supporting Celtic until 1989 moved up here to work in oil in Aberdeen . Settled in Brechin and quite happily support City thru thick n thin since they won league in 1990 beating a very good Killie team which included Tommy Burns to the title .
So for the last 28 years I have supported my local team but yes I still like to see Celtic win ....
Merry Xmas

On 12/24/2018 at 23:29, Spanish Armada said:

You can’t support two Scottish teams that’s totally wrong yea you can support whoever you want but SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TEAM

So why were the Airdrie fans singing " Stand up if you hate Celtic "  at a Brechin / Airdrie game ?   Some other allegiance among your support perhaps ???  8)

13 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

So why were the Airdrie fans singing " Stand up if you hate Celtic "  at a Brechin / Airdrie game ?   Some other allegiance among your support perhaps ???  8)

Think the fact that we have a big game coming up against Celtic in the Scottish Cup has something to do with that . If we were playing Rangers, Aberdeen etc the song would have had their names.

42 minutes ago, Nipper said:

Think the fact that we have a big game coming up against Celtic in the Scottish Cup has something to do with that . If we were playing Rangers, Aberdeen etc the song would have had their names.

Of course it would !!! 8)

Lanarkshire has always been known for its sectarian neutrality ! 

Of course it would !!! 8)

Lanarkshire has always been known for its sectarian neutrality ! 

Can you tell us what sectarian songs you’ve heard when playing airdrie?Hit us with some facts before you post shit on here

*Also you failed to miss that “Stand up if you hate Rangers,Motherwell and everyone” was sung so don’t come on here and talk utter shit

Archived