The Scottish Premiership's Best & Worst Posters Thread 2018

On 30/12/2018 at 23:12, jupe1407 said:

Apologies for the lack of an update last night but to be quite honest I've started watching The Wire, and I couldn't be fucking arsed posting anything up. Anyway, try to keep a lid on your excitement levels, it's...

KILMARNOCK

If memory serves me right, CraigKillie has consistently dominated this award, mainly because few folk can remember who the Killie posters are apart from Dindeleux. Unsurprisingly the vast majority of nominations for the BEST Killie posters largely covered these two. I have to confess, even as a member of this site since 2008 I'm hard-pushed to think of many others. The Big Chair has long since fucked off and we're basically stuck with a decent statto and fucking Dindy. 

Anyway, the BEST Killie posters were: 

3rd. @deadasdillinger

2nd. @craigkillie

Which makes the fairly obvious winner @Dindeleux. Hopefully this superb triumph will keep the c**t off Dundee's threads for a while. It's bad enough having Randombore as a permanent fucking resident. Only had a couple of quotes for him, the most fitting being "The one with that Caprio meme is the only fucker I can remember"

The WORST Killie poster was on of the most clearcut results of the entire shebang. 

3rd. @Dindeleux

2nd @Moomintroll

And our runaway loser, and going his his barely coherent dribblings on Dundee-Killie threads, and entirely deserved accolade. I give you hopeless simpleton @C4mmy31. A handsome victory endorsed with the following quotes: "spelling your name with a 4 = bin", "an absolutely dreadful poster", and "he deserves to be banned for that username alone. What a c**t". More importantly, how the f**k can he be worse than QLP? 

I'm quite frankly insulted. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

ST MIRREN

2nd. @djchapsticks

And winning by a nose it's @Coventry Saint. No reasons given apart from "seems like one of their few decent posters". "None" also pulled in a few votes but not enough for a place, a disappointment to one voter "I hate St Mirren and every c**t who sails in her". 

@djchapsticks has been robbed here :lol: - sorry mate, I should have voted.

Archived