Celtic v Dundee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, dd23 said:

Please don't tramp on my fragile optimism.

Actually hoping that our season may begin at some point us all that's holding me together.

.....and the fact that this is our worse season in 4 years yet we are still (probably :lol:) better than United who are having their best season in 4 years.  

Guest Moomintroll
i’m pished and almost convincing myself to go to this.
Don't worry, if you are that pished going is a good idea then there is no chance you will make it anywhere tomorrow.

Don't worry, if you are that pished going is a good idea then there is no chance you will make it anywhere tomorrow.

Now i’m more pished and come to my senses. Not going. Going Christmas shopping with the mrs instead and that’s my choice - that’s how depressing it’s got.

14 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Now i’m more pished and come to my senses. Not going. Going Christmas shopping with the mrs instead and that’s my choice - that’s how depressing it’s got.

Here’s an old Christmas joke to cheer you up:

Santa:  So what do you want for Christmas?

Child:  A unicorn.

Santa:  Even I would struggle to get you that.  Be realistic.

Child:  Dundee United to get promoted.

Santa:  So what colour of unicorn do you want?

12 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

.....and the fact that this is our worse season in 4 years yet we are still (probably :lol:) better than United who are having their best season in 4 years.  

No probably about it mate

Hope someone goes right through Scott Bain. Despite how shite we are, if we show an ounce of heart, that's a side we could get stuck in against.
Poor Bain, just doing well for himself getting out of the Dundee slums.

Archived