Coaching Carousel

lichtie23

1 hour ago, Fife Saint said:

The brutality of this time of year highlighted by Gregg Williams punted but drawn into acute focus with the devastating news that Hard Knocks hero Bob Wyllie got his jotters too.

3 of the highest graded interior O lineman and a resurrection of Greg Robinson into a passable LT. Some job he did.

I think he'll get another job soon. Coaches who produce productive units(particularly in the trenches) rarely pass unnoticed. 

Plus he was dynamite on hard knocks. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitchens officially HC in Cleveland.

OC likely to be Todd Monken, formerly of the Bucs.

DC set to be Steve Wilks, formerly of the Cardinals.

Pretty pleased with this. Wilks in particular got a raw deal imo in Arizona.

Steve Wilks looking likely to take up Cleveland DC role. Pleased with that, he got shafted in Arizona.

Pretty pleased with this. Wilks in particular got a raw deal imo in Arizona.

Hiya Stevie! Hiya pal!

Indeed. Wilks was awful. Couldn't even maintain the defence at a reasonable standard despite being a DC.

I'd be more concerned about the alky drunk driver GM In Arizona than Steve Wilks.

I'll quietly caress my stawner while the Cardinals mull over drafting another QB or paying for the spine replacement of the current one.

6 minutes ago, Fife Saint said:

I'd be more concerned about the alky drunk driver GM In Arizona than Steve Wilks.

I'll quietly caress my stawner while the Cardinals mull over drafting another QB or paying for the spine replacement of the current one.

Oh don't worry, I am. Keim should be long gone.

Gase and Williams could be decent. We'll still f**k it up.
Gase and his fucked up eyes fold by November after Darnold's ACL injury. Williams assumes HC role and guides the Jets to a credible 6-10 while Brady picks up another ring.

Saw it here first.

6 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

His dad would do it for free I reckon.

Archived