Hibs vs Livi

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, East Calder Lion said:

Whittaker was garbage when we pumped you earlier in the season, he hasn't suddenly improved....

Thats not in doubt, but your choice of words (and hence education?) are...............

Coming away from that game feeling a bit gutted.

Have to acknowledge that we rode our luck a bit and Kelly had a couple of cracking saves. Think Lawson missed a sitter and thought we were going 2 up when we got that free kick (Keaghan would never have slipped on a plastic pitch!).

Nightmarish stuff when Boyle picks up the ball in space. That said, I thought Cadden did as well as could have been expected for a winger.

Brilliant finally having strikers available for selection :wub: 

I’m now warming to a draw being a fair result.

Ps. I blame the pitch...just for.

I hope we get Menga right onto Whittaker for the whole 90 minutes.  Whittaker is well and truly past his sell buy date.

When Menga found out Whittaker wasn’t playing, he decided to go toe-to-toe with Efe.............how do you like the taste of advertising hoarding, son ?......🥴

Don’t f*ck around with Mr. Ambrose. [emoji7]

ETA- Kamberi’s pelanty attempt was absolutely woeful.....Kelly had time to fall to his right in slo-mo, take a slug from his water bottle and spark up a Silk Cut before the ball arrived in his hands........[emoji35]🤬

22 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

ETA- Kamberi’s pelanty attempt was absolutely woeful.....Kelly had time to fall to his right in slo-mo, take a slug from his water bottle and spark up a Silk Cut before the ball arrived in his hands........

Smash it every f*cking time!

Would hav took a point pre-match,glad we got one and thought we played well 

Lawson though,how the fook he scooped it over the bar near the end  i'll never know :(

Martin Boyle was hibs best player by a country  mile,pity he's wearing Australia's colours now and not Scotland's.

Liam Kelly brilliant  today real talent. Halkett Gallacher Lithgow were solid again and sniffed out most attack’s. Great pass by Dec. Lawless had one his best games for me. Cadden worked hard and done a lot good work today. The midfield 3 are the heart and soul of the team they work so hard would hate to play against them. Good on ball Keags byrne and pitts and they chase everything. Great display again. Hardie finish was top class and he’s getting better every game. Menga put himself about needs to cut out silly bookings. Kelly mom well deserved point

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

When Menga found out Whittaker wasn’t playing, he decided to go toe-to-toe with Efe.............how do you like the taste of advertising hoarding, son ?......

Don’t f*ck around with Mr. Ambrose. emoji7.png

ETA- Kamberi’s pelanty attempt was absolutely woeful.....Kelly had time to fall to his right in slo-mo, take a slug from his water bottle and spark up a Silk Cut before the ball arrived in his hands........

Thought Ambrose played well, liked his driving runs supplying Boyle with the ball too. Equally impressed by big Dec Gallagher doing the same for us. And what a ball through for Hardie's goal.

Archived