Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Div

      Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

      We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Recommended Posts

Hoping for a big, boozy crowd at this one 

Hopefully we can continue our recent form and hertz tumble down the table continues 

Same XI for me 

2-1 the Dandies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spoiler

 

Got be same line up   ....aye big sesh on saturday planned  for me     and  i would expect  the lethal Cosgrove to add to his tally along with a May goal.:)

Looking forward to it  should be  a huge crowd..  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really has been a remarkable swing of fortunes for both clubs from when we played each other earlier in the season.

Remember the doom merchants saying that if we lost a Tynecastle, then even that early in the season we had no chance of catching Hearts over the course of the remaining games.

Doubt many would have forecast that an Aberdeen victory pre Xmas would see us six points ahead of them.

Anyway, expect a typical stuffy Levein team type of performance and think we' need to play to our strenghts and forget about trying to nullify them. Therefore regardless of GMS being fit for selection or not, then same starting eleven again please Derek. If all goes according to plan, then GMS can get a cameo role off the bench late on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ooft, lots of confidence for this, based purely on both teams last game?

I expect maroon Santa hats in the away end, and 1 goal either way.


Not particularly confident, just day 1 of holidays and it’s now looking a big game for us.

Buzzing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

Hoping for a big, boozy crowd at this one 

Hopefully we can continue our recent form and hertz tumble down the table continues 

Same XI for me 

2-1 the Dandies 

Hearts to score...? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Season’s greetings Jambos. Hope you have a shit Christmas! Santa Cosgrove will be delivering a barrel load of goals right up your fuckin chimney this year.

Noël Noël
Born is the king of israaaeel
IMG_1053.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2pac said:

Big levein to play for a 0-0

Even he's not mental enough to try that with our current squad, we are leaking goals for fun.

Really hoping for a reaction after last Friday and we should have Naismith back which will be a welcome boost but i can't see us getting anything from this.  Don't think it'll be a drubbing either, but I think it'llbe a narrow Aberdeen win

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite happy we're shite again so we can enjoy a day out with the result being a minor inconvenience to the day.

Doubt we'll take a big support for this but hopefully it's a good atmosphere in the stadium with Aberdeen doing well at the moment.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The_Judge said:

Hearts to score...? :o

That was my first thought too. You would get decent odds on that.

I was going to say that at least we've got a good chance of a 0-0 with Cosgrove playing up front for Aberdeen. But F me, has he not gone and turned into Harry Kane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Sheep62 said:

Really has been a remarkable swing of fortunes for both clubs from when we played each other earlier in the season.

Remember the doom merchants saying that if we lost a Tynecastle, then even that early in the season we had no chance of catching Hearts over the course of the remaining games.

Doubt many would have forecast that an Aberdeen victory pre Xmas would see us six points ahead of them.

Anyway, expect a typical stuffy Levein team type of performance and think we' need to play to our strenghts and forget about trying to nullify them. Therefore regardless of GMS being fit for selection or not, then same starting eleven again please Derek. If all goes according to plan, then GMS can get a cameo role off the bench late on.

It have been a remarkable swing of fortunes as Hearts was 13 points ahead of us just near November but we had our injuries at the start of the season and they had after their wonderful start. 

I couldn't believe how poor Hearts was against Livingston, thought they might struggle but at 1-0 to down tools was never what I would expect from a Levein team. I expect a reaction to that dreadful performance on Friday night while I do worry that the 9 games we are playing in December is going to catch up with us going with the amount of injuries we have at the moment. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

That was my first thought too. You would get decent odds on that.

I was going to say that at least we've got a good chance of a 0-0 with Cosgrove playing up front for Aberdeen. But F me, has he not gone and turned into Harry Kane

Harry Kane hasn't won the Ballon d'Or!

Edited by betting competition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be feeling like shite. Works day out on Friday so I'll be hungover to f**k before I even make the pre-match pub.

Reckon it'll be a tight match. Hearts have been shocking since they beat us well at Tynecastle but they'll raise their game for Saturday.

Hopefully we can squeak it by the odd goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I'll be feeling like shite. Works day out on Friday so I'll be hungover to f**k before I even make the pre-match pub.

Reckon it'll be a tight match. Hearts have been shocking since they beat us well at Tynecastle but they'll raise their game for Saturday.

Hopefully we can squeak it by the odd goal.

I second every word of this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Selection issues all over the shop for us.

Doyle could finally play a game ahead of Zlamal - if he's no good, we end up alternating between two shaky 'keepers in the same way that we've been alternating between two left-backs - Mitchell has the edge, but not by a great deal, and we can't play a back three as we don't have enough centre-backs. 

Hughes is too far off the pace to partner Berra, and Haring is needed in midfield, so Mikey Smith has to play centre-half, which pretty much means Godinho at RB.

Lee is slightly better than Bozanic, but are any of them currently better than Cochrane? Not really, imo.

Djoum will be suspended, and it's a toss up between Morrison and Clare at the moment.

Be great to have Naismith back on the pitch, if only to moan like f**k at c***s -  we can't expect too much from him in his first game back, but he has to start - whether that's instead of MacLean or alongside him is another question.

Doyle

Godinho - Smith - Berra - Mitchell

Haring

Clare - Cochrane - Morrison

Naismith

Maclean

Subs from: Zlamal, Garuccio, Hughes, Bozanic, Lee, Wighton, Mulraney, McDonald?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×