Dumbarton -vs- Stranraer

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not counting his goal ,Young Turner stood out for

The temptation is to say Thomas was a class above everyone on the park but I thought Turner outdid him today. Ripped Kyle Hutton a new arsehole for every minute of the game. So much pace and energy in midfield, which is everything I want us to be, but everything we are not.

Poor match. Plenty of posession first half. Kept giving ball away though when in forward areas. A few players not performing but we had one that did more often than not. A great 2nd half by Kyle. Surging runs and energy. Capped by a cracking goal. You could see the three missing from the regular starting line up affected us but we got the 3 points and that was what mattered.

Dumbarton were rotten for a home side. Thomas looks a cracking player. He was the best player on the park in the first half while Kyle Turner was in the 2nd.

1 hour ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:
2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:
Any video highlights? (or from what I gather from this thread, highlight?)

We haven't had any highlights for a while now as the guy who normally films and edits the games has been unwell. Unless Stranrer were filming then I doubt there will be.

SonsTV was filming the game yesterday... not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

I'd like to see some of the chances we created again though! We really should have scored at least 1 but were so poor over the 90 mins.

1 hour ago, squeezeboxson said:

SonsTV was filming the game yesterday... not sure if that is a good or a bad thing.

I'd like to see some of the chances we created again though! We really should have scored at least 1 but were so poor over the 90 mins.

Not a lot between teams in this league, I am sure Sons will get there ,our aim at Stranraer is to stay in this league anything else a bonus. 

Archived