Environmental sustainability of football clubs - survey.

My son is doing a survey for his final year uni dissertation and would appreciate feedback from football fans. Don't feel obliged to fill it out but would be greatly appreciated.  See below:

“Hello friends, I would be extremely grateful if you could take the time out of your busy schedules to fill in my questionnaire for my university final year dissertation. It's about the environmental sustainability of Scottish football clubs, however you don't need to be a football fan to fill it in so anyone and everyone can do it. I know it's a busy time of the year but it will only take around 10/15 minutes max. Thanks in advance troops!!”

4 hours ago, Alibi said:

My son is doing a survey for his final year uni dissertation and would appreciate feedback from football fans. Don't feel obliged to fill it out but would be greatly appreciated.  See below:

“Hello friends, I would be extremely grateful if you could take the time out of your busy schedules to fill in my questionnaire for my university final year dissertation. It's about the environmental sustainability of Scottish football clubs, however you don't need to be a football fan to fill it in so anyone and everyone can do it. I know it's a busy time of the year but it will only take around 10/15 minutes max. Thanks in advance troops!!”

Done, and good luck to him.

I wouldn't expect enlightened attitudes, the responses I got to this were predictably depressing: 

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

Done.

Please take greater care when framing your questions. I assume that 'Are you a Scottish football fan' should have been 'Are you a fan of Scottish football'. Not everyone who supports a Scottish football team is Scottish.

I noticed this and thought I was perhaps being a bit pedantic .I take it you no longer need good grades in English to get into Uni?

3 hours ago, mugen_power said:

I noticed this and thought I was perhaps being a bit pedantic .I take it you no longer need good grades in English to get into Uni?

Well, I will admit to being a pedant but in this context it's a point worth raising. Without correctly framing the question you can get into a bit of a muddle (see Brexit) :(

17 minutes ago, Deontay WildPar said:

People in glass houses... ;)

There's two differences.

1. A typo does not denote a malapropism like the operative sentence in the cited example.

2. I'm not writing posts on P&B with the ultimate goal of passing a Higher Educational Curriculum.

Thanks for coming to my TED Talk <3

13 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

There's two differences.

1. A typo does not denote a malapropism like the operative sentence in the cited example.

2. I'm not writing posts on P&B with the ultimate goal of passing a Higher Educational Curriculum.

What about the capital U in Uni? 

On 19/12/2018 at 14:50, mugen_power said:

There's two differences.

'There are two differences' surely?

Archived