B**bag of the year award

BLASTIEBOY

14 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Well your full of the Xmas spirit tonight ya wee bawbag 

FYI ... It was only 1 x poster ( not posters) that said this about my son & was way off topic but I treated that poor remark with the contempt it deserved, just like the remark you said about me when you likened me to the convicted Peado Gary Glitter because you thought I was a Boys Club Coach ... Ya Wee Sado

Anyway as I said earlier try n keep off the powder, go up to your room & go back to The Gaming Forum Wee Man  & enjoy the rest of your Christmas.... Ho Ho Ho 

His mother probably burned the wee guys turkey drummers 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

Well your full of the Xmas spirit tonight ya wee bawbag 

FYI ... It was only 1 x poster ( not posters) that said this about my son & was way off topic but I treated that poor remark with the contempt it deserved, just like the remark you said about me when you likened me to the convicted Peado Gary Glitter because you thought I was a Boys Club Coach ... Ya Wee Sado

Anyway as I said earlier try n keep off the powder, go up to your room & go back to The Gaming Forum Wee Man  & enjoy the rest of your Christmas.... Ho Ho Ho 

Hohoho,

Your family tree must be a cactus...

Full of p***ks.

52 minutes ago, ardeerultra said:

Did you get your wee arse stuffed liked a turkey yesterday?

Don’t know whether to reply to your homophobic suggestions..... Footballers are frightened to come out and openly admit they are gay and your coming away with comments like that... 

When you get a comment you don’t like you’re looking for an IP Address. 

Looks like we won’t be hearing from The Wee Bawbag, iPhone, for a while  :whistle

Ayrshire Police Division 

VEHICLE CRIME - ARREST - IRVINE

Police in North Ayrshire have arrested a man following reports of property being stolen from vehicles in Irvine on Christmas Eve.

The 41 year old Irvine man was arrested and charged by police in relation to the theft of property from 3 vehicles between 1600 and 1930 hours on Monday 24th December 2018.  He was also charged in relation to the possession of a controlled drug, believed to be cannabis, and consuming alcohol in a public place.

A spokesperson for policing in North Ayrshire said "thanks to the vigilance of local people and police being contacted immediately officers were able to attend this incident and find the man nearby. 

"We continue to advise residents to ensure their vehicles are secure, that they leave no valuables on open display and that anyone witnessing suspicious activity contacts police immediately by calling 101 or if it’s an emergency by calling 999."

For the latest crime prevention advice visit the 'Keep Safe' pages of the Police Scotland website at: http://ow.ly/U0mq30n6oQI

**** UPDATE ****

iPhone Aka #1 Bawbag/Parasite has apparently been held in custody following some immature actions/comments made on Pie & Bovril

Bail has been posted and as he allegedly has a friend/friends in the Irvine area a Just Giving Page will be posted in the local rag to help raise monies for his release

Details can also be found:

#1bawbag/parasite@pie&bovril

#wannabekeybordgangster

#imnoarealwhitlettsvicsfaneither

1F72D22A-5AB5-4279-ABDC-521F0EA40583.jpeg

3 hours ago, Billy XBoswell said:

**** UPDATE ****

iPhone Aka #1 Bawbag/Parasite has apparently been held in custody following some immature actions/comments made on Pie & Bovril

Bail has been posted and as he allegedly has a friend/friends in the Irvine area a Just Giving Page will be posted in the local rag to help raise monies for his release

Details can also be found:

#1bawbag/parasite@pie&bovril

#wannabekeybordgangster

#imnoarealwhitlettsvicsfaneither

1F72D22A-5AB5-4279-ABDC-521F0EA40583.jpeg

Is it Billy Bawbag??

Or is it Billy Liar???

Your like a bag of pampers, self absorbed and full of shit!!

Archived