B**bag of the year award

BLASTIEBOY

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, iPhone said:

Billy XBoswell for me, total bellend of a guy who thinks Bellfield are better than top junior teams.  

Christ ... you can’t even get the team right .... curious though, when did I ever make this claim ya Wee Troll?

are you just making it up as you go along Trolling/Fishing?

Just now, Billy XBoswell said:

Christ ... you can I even get the team right .... curious though, when did I ever make this claim ya Wee Troll?

are you just making it up as you go along Trolling/Fishing?

It was just before you got abuse for it. I think your where suggesting that players in your team where offered senior and how juniors was seen as a step down if you were at Bonnyton...

1 minute ago, iPhone said:

It was just before you got abuse for it. I think your where suggesting that players in your team where offered senior and how juniors was seen as a step down if you were at Bonnyton...

Appears to be an lot of assumptions on your part wee man and I wasn’t aware of any abuse either, when I stated that a player was approached by a senior club this was a fact not a suggestion & player is still with Bonnyton 

I think you need to stay off the monkey powder & maybe go back to The Gaming Forum instead of on here Trolling people 

On 22/12/2018 at 17:14, Billy XBoswell said:

Appears to be an lot of assumptions on your part wee man and I wasn’t aware of any abuse either, when I stated that a player was approached by a senior club this was a fact not a suggestion & player is still with Bonnyton 

I think you need to stay off the monkey powder & maybe go back to The Gaming Forum instead of on here Trolling people 

I think you did...  BIG MAN... 

Posters saying your boy was shite... 

Or did you take that as a compliment??

50 minutes ago, iPhone said:

I think you did...  BIG MAN... 

Posters saying your boy was shite... 

Or did you take that as a compliment??

Well your full of the Xmas spirit tonight ya wee bawbag 

FYI ... It was only 1 x poster ( not posters) that said this about my son & was way off topic but I treated that poor remark with the contempt it deserved, just like the remark you said about me when you likened me to the convicted Peado Gary Glitter because you thought I was a Boys Club Coach ... Ya Wee Sado

Anyway as I said earlier try n keep off the powder, go up to your room & go back to The Gaming Forum Wee Man  & enjoy the rest of your Christmas.... Ho Ho Ho 

Archived