Getting Forwarded to Spam Sites

NorthernLights

Question

Aye getting this on both chrome for android and Samsung Internet browser. Desktop seems OK. 
Aye samsumg internet keeps loudly congratulating me every time I come on. Not great when at work tbh, although I supoose if my phone is in my hand its already pretty clear I am tossing it off....

f**k sake Div

Yeah, im constantly getting the Samsung live and Iphone spam pop ups within a minute of going onto the forum, sometimes they clear within thirty seconds and sometimes not, have to log out and log back in where, often it just repeats itself.

This is both on my phone and on my I-Pad, any tips on how to resolve this?

18 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Yeah, im constantly getting the Samsung live and Iphone spam pop ups within a minute of going onto the forum, sometimes they clear within thirty seconds and sometimes not, have to log out and log back in where, often it just repeats itself.

This is both on my phone and on my I-Pad, any tips on how to resolve this?

Same same for me too. Seems to happen on WiFi but not on mobile data if that makes any difference

Became unusable for me the last 24 hours. Tried chrome and Samsung's own internet browser but both now not working. Can read a few posts maximum then get forwarded. Will try again in a few days.

Sorted this by on Chrome on my mobile by deleting browsing history/cookies. Then went into phone settings, Apps, found chrome, press force stop and clear cache.

Restarted my phone and it's been fine ever since.

Edited by RandomGuy.

On 26/05/2019 at 19:53, Only one David Marsh said:

I'm getting redirected at the moment I'm on chrome for android getting sent to Samsung rewards club and some visa deals iphone-coupons.club, givecard-freebie.live 

Likewise. Chrome on iOS.