Getting Forwarded to Spam Sites

NorthernLights

Question

10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

While browsing the site I'm getting forwarded to spam sites.  The URL that seems to kick it off is...

https://cpmazu.com/w/1.4/1424664396.js?pubid=%2413&domain=pieandbovril.com&hash=DAZZWUdQb3tzc2gGB05CVENweGpwfhsFR1lNSXB4f3N%2FDgRCSDQk

Anyone else experiencing this?

Over the last two days, every time I check out P and B , my anti virus comes up with a report of  website blocked because of a Trojan.

Trojan.txt

Over the last couple of weeks I've been redirected to sites telling me I've won stuff, fooled me the first 8 times but I think I'm getting suspicious. These are just the 2 I've been sent to this morning:

https://www.lucky-pick-won4.club/uk/asda/asd.html?td=wedogsfortune.com&uclick=mye2usbg#

https://premium.android-sales.com/

Thanks for your continued patience.

I've made another adjustment to the script that is trying to prevent the shitty ads from running.

Can you again please report any redirects/pop-ups that appear from this point on?

Thanks!

I had a link on your site, that signed me up to Www.hdwallpapers.com. i was using chrome on an Android phone. Basically what happens, If your finger brushes on the advert, it sends your details to them, you get a text from payforit, which costs you £4.50. Then you get a text saying youve signed up for wwwhdwallpapers.com. A warning for other users, this isn't a spam text, they do actually charge you weekly until you send STOP to the number on the text, then if you can be bothered you can speak to your provider to get your money back! Thanks P&B. If you Google payforit scam, you can read up on it. Oh, and now I'm getting lots of phone calls for insurance and ppi

I'm not using my phone for your website again, I'm using a tablet. Just incase

20 hours ago, albynpark said:

I had a link on your site, that signed me up to Www.hdwallpapers.com. i was using chrome on an Android phone. Basically what happens, If your finger brushes on the advert, it sends your details to them, you get a text from payforit, which costs you £4.50. Then you get a text saying youve signed up for wwwhdwallpapers.com. A warning for other users, this isn't a spam text, they do actually charge you weekly until you send STOP to the number on the text, then if you can be bothered you can speak to your provider to get your money back! Thanks P&B. If you Google payforit scam, you can read up on it. Oh, and now I'm getting lots of phone calls for insurance and ppi

I'm not using my phone for your website again, I'm using a tablet. Just incase

Doesn’t sound possible to me. How were your details sent???

no clue, I'm just going by what I found on various articles on Google and what to do after I got those texts. it definitely comes from a bad advert or link. And I've no idea what the advert was. Do you know when you click something but as the adverts and icons load, the thing you want to click on is half a page away and your fingers over the advert. Then 1 second later, I was getting a text from payforit charge from 30090009. Then freemsg from 83463. I also found they change names regularly as they get closed down 

Unless I was scammed some other way  and the timing is coincidence. That's possible too.

Anyway, I hope this info helps others