Christmas parties

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't do Xmas nights out! Sacked that years ago.

The wife, however, had her's last night. Cue a call a 9pm to pick her up as one of her colleagues decided to go on the lash all afternoon and start dishing out right hooks, leaving 2 of her co-workers with cracking shiners! Her workplace will be an interesting place tomorrow morning!

Someone has tweeted this apparently of some guy on his works Christmas night out, looks like it might be at Celtic park actually.

Imagine the fear the next day? Any P&Bers...stripped of completely on a dance floor before?

Screenshot_20181217-052737__01.thumb.jpg.709633e811123596777fe0e1e752f85c.jpg

1 hour ago, Romeo said:

Someone has tweeted this apparently of some guy on his works Christmas night out, looks like it might be at Celtic park actually.

Imagine the fear the next day? Any P&Bers...stripped of completely on a dance floor before?

Screenshot_20181217-052737__01.thumb.jpg.709633e811123596777fe0e1e752f85c.jpg

Matt Lucas.

Ours was Saturday. I wasn't enjoying it and was home by 9pm (it was a 5pm meal). I was told today that most of the chat later on was work related. f**k that, im glad I left early.

Ours was Saturday. I wasn't enjoying it and was home by 9pm (it was a 5pm meal). I was told today that most of the chat later on was work related. f**k that, im glad I left early.

“What did we speak about? Eh, just work and that philpy...honestly, definitely not about you fucking off early or being generally shiftless b*****d, just work really mate...”

10 hours ago, Chicken Wing said:

Don't do Xmas nights out! Sacked that years ago.

The wife, however, had her's last night. Cue a call a 9pm to pick her up as one of her colleagues decided to go on the lash all afternoon and start dishing out right hooks, leaving 2 of her co-workers with cracking shiners! Her workplace will be an interesting place tomorrow morning!

"One of her colleagues." Aye.

Probably the phone call was from her boss: "Can you come and take Mrs Wing away before she gets lifted?"  :lol:

Got mine coming up this Thursday - closing the office for most of the day and we're doing the Christmas markets before the meal/booze-up.
You're doing the Christmas markets? On a work's Christmas do?

I "did" the Christmas markets when through for the Hearts game last week. It involved going in for about two minutes, getting pissed off with the crowds and tat being sold and then headed to the pub.

I expect your visit to be similar.

2 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

You're doing the Christmas markets? On a work's Christmas do?

I "did" the Christmas markets when through for the Hearts game last week. It involved going in for about two minutes, getting pissed off with the crowds and tat being sold and then headed to the pub.

I expect your visit to be similar.

The Christmas markets take up half the city centre here so everything's spread out quite nicely. Was pretty busy on Saturday night but that was due to the bands playing, regardless I'll happiyl bear the crowds on company time!

I don’t want to speak to half of my colleagues when I’m in work, fck doing that on a night out too.

It’s an absolute joy to behold the collegiate spirit and Festive bonhomie that permeates the workplace during the Season of Goodwill........[emoji3][emoji1335][emoji50]

Worked offshore for years so a lot of rigs don't really have them. Even the totally free ones I usually didnt bother my arse with, as did a lot such was the disdain for rota changes they ended up cancelling one entirely due to lack of interest.  Working up in Orkney now but the cost of going up for it on my time off isnt really worth it as flights are extortionate from Central belt.

Had a totally teetotal one. It's usually carnage but we went for afternoon tea at a nice hotel and the girls had a spa day beforehand. Not looked yet to see how much it has skinned me but probably peanuts compared to usual and I have no feeling of dread or black eyes either. 

Archived