Stags vs Jags

Partick seem very hit or miss at the moment while we're picking up points without playing overly well. I don't know if the Vigurs booking means he'll miss his game or the Caley game, but he's still a big miss regardless if he isn't playing.

Most likely the same side to try and continue the second half against Ayr.

2-0 County, Mckay and Mullin.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Partick seem very shit or miss at the moment while we're picking up points without playing overly well. I don't know if the Vigurs booking means he'll miss his game or the Caley game, but he's still a big miss regardless if he isn't playing.

Most likely the same side to try and continue the second half against Ayr.

2-0 County, Mckay and Mullin.

FTFY.

Casual reminder we finished (just) ahead of County last year as both teams were relegated. Simply by NOT MONUMENTALLY FUCKING EVERYTHING UP, County are now 19 points ahead of us after 17 games.

I can't make a case for us to win this game outside something wild like them getting a man sent off after 5 minutes and another one later in the game, I genuinely don't think any of our players would get in their team- by being historically petty maybe Sneddon ahead of Fox- which speaks volumes for how both teams went about the recruitment process this summer.

Part of me thinks bad weather getting this postponed wouldn't be the worst, but another part thinks we'll lose it at any point so might as well get it out the road.

Merry Christmas.

Sounds like Saturday’s second half heralded the return of the Dingwall Dynamos. 

On that basis we should be brushing aside (ex-Celtic ace) Gary Caldwell’s Partick Thistle.

#RossStewartMania to run wild.

8 hours ago, bunglebonce said:

What booking?  He hasn’t played in over a month. 

I'd heard he was shown a yellow card at Ayr for arguing with Beaton?

If wrong, I stand corrected.

11 hours ago, Hammer Jag said:

I’m still traumatised from our last visit to Dingwall. One of the most soul-destroying and disgusting performances I’ve ever seen. 

The one in which your right back decided to stop running for no apparent reason, leading to at least two goals?  That one?  And is that guy still your goalie?  I do hope so.

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

I'd heard he was shown a yellow card at Ayr for arguing with Beaton?

If wrong, I stand corrected.

If he did get a yellow then the six-yellow suspension will be in a fortnight ie for the ICT fixture.  The SFA suspension list later this week should clarify.

Ah, I wasn't sure- I saw someone at the game mention a booking for Vigurs during half time, but I can't find any confirmation of it.

12 hours ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Any Thistle fan heading up to this needs sectioned.

I'll be there. But it's mostly due to the other half and her family are County fans and geographically it's less challenging than going from Glasgow... Just. Otherwise nah. 

Can fully see myself ditching the game and returning to the Mallard before half time if we are down by 2 or more.  

Watching the highlights of the Partick Alloa game... the Partick Thistle defenders are defending so deep for both the Alloa goals it's not real.  

I hope Gardyne starts, but I think Jamie Lindsay could be a good bet for first goalscorer.  There's constantly a huge gap between the Partick Thistle defence and the midfield.

3 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

The one in which your right back decided to stop running for no apparent reason, leading to at least two goals?  That one?  And is that guy still your goalie?  I do hope so.

Adam Barton is now warming the bench at United and the keeper from that day Ryan Scully is doing likewise at Morton.

Archived