Spoonburners vs the blue Arsecheek 19th December

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think people seem to care more about Bennett than any other poster on here lol

“Care” as in a modicum of ‘empathy’ for a socially inadequate bedsit-dwelling Walter Mitty type whose only connection with reality is a football forum where he spouts a load of keech about the husk of a former football club now owned by a South African criminal, some USA-based money-launderers and managed by a Liverpudlian ingenúe with delusions of silverware ?

Errr......aye. [emoji41]

4 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

“Care” as in a modicum of ‘empathy’ for a socially inadequate bedsit-dwelling Walter Mitty type whose only connection with reality is a football forum where he spouts a load of keech about the husk of a former football club now owned by a South African criminal, some USA-based money-launderers and managed by a Liverpudlian ingenúe with delusions of silverware ?

Errr......aye. emoji41.png

Top of the league. 

We Welcome The Chase

On this 18th Day Of December 320 years ago 13 brave young men. Stood up to an entire army. I’m sure our players will take inspiration from their memory and will adhere to their famous battle cry

17 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

On this 18th Day Of December 320 years ago 13 brave young men. Stood up to an entire army. I’m sure our players will take inspiration from their memory and will adhere to their famous battle cry

What happened on the 18th of December 1698? Wikipedia is drawing a blank.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Top of the league. 

We Welcome The Chase

Sounds as plausible as your club spending money that isnt (a) laundered, (b) stolen from the taxman

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Top of the league. 

We Welcome The Chase

RIP arithmetic

17 hours ago, Romeo said:

Bigoted, homophobic racist sticks up for bedsit shut in who loves to post about child abuse for laughs.

Would be the headline.

I think I once saw a punk band called The Bedsit Shut-ins.

Archived