Spoonburners vs the blue Arsecheek 19th December

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Saved us from what??? 

Yet again we drop two points due due to the ‘honest mistakes’ 

Rangers* couldn't beat a shite 10-man Dundee side and couldn't beat Hibs because they're profligate and generally not very good at football (certainly relative to the crippling financial losses that are being run up year on year), imo.

edit: Steven Gerrard said it wasn't a pen against Hibs btw, thought it had hit the defenders shoulder.

BBC arseholes desperate for *** copy, now running with “Should Porteous have been sent off” bullshit.

Where were they when Harry Cochrane & Scott Brown were committing heinous, scything crimes against poor wee Hibs players ??

Eh ? Eh?

🤷‍♂️🤪🤠*

(* Rhetorical post - not requiring reply from seething Sevconians. Thank you......[emoji149][emoji149])

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

BBC arseholes desperate for *** copy, now running with “Should Porteous have been sent off” bullshit.
Where were they when Harry Cochrane & Scott Brown were committing heinous, scything crimes against poor wee Hibs players ??
Eh ? Eh?

They had exactly the same for Scott Brown's challenge on Sunday

Horrendous challenge from Porteous. Definite red card. No attempt to play the ball and every attempt to play the man. Obviously it's good for gloating and the banter, but that was a dangerous challenge. I hope someone has a word in the lad's ear about keeping his emotions in check.

Rangers look utter pish in the final third and when Morelos isn't firing they have nothing. I don't know how they solve that and if there is the sort of money Gerrard feels he needs. I still don't think enough questions are being asked by the Rangers support about the dodginess of Dave King, certainly not in comparison to the paranoid pish about the football authorities.

One last thing. I'm loving this league right now. 1 point separating the top four at Christmas is superb stuff. 

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

It's not Christmas yet. velo army has advance notice of Saturday's results.

Stick your house on it.

Nah I was still thinking about the table after the weekend. Seemed to forget that points were awarded for yesterday's games....

Archived